Esteemed Contributor

@Re: 90 day the other way 10-25

@novamc1 

A RABBIT! THAT'S IT! Been trying for weeks to figure out what she reminded me of and you nailed it.

Another 8 or 9 minutes and BINGO, another Sunday evening with these foolish people. Gotta go get my tv warmed up.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Re: 90 day the other way 10-25

@shaggygirl wrote:

@novamc1 

A RABBIT! THAT'S IT! Been trying for weeks to figure out what she reminded me of and you nailed it.

Another 8 or 9 minutes and BINGO, another Sunday evening with these foolish people. Gotta go get my tv warmed up.

A rabbit. LOL! That's perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't find a Pillow Talk thread but I just have to say I am not fond of Tom and his sister.

She is grossly overweight and that outfit (black and yellow) top she wore was absolutely horrible.  She had the yellow right in the place where most of her weight is.  It just accentuated everything.  I thought she had lost weight.  And, what happened to the guy she was with in one of the seasons, when they all met at a restaurant???

I thought she was married to him but she isn't wearing a ring and doesn't mention him or any kids she has either.... Anyway, I just had to mention that outfit.... The worst Evahhhhh......  Oh, and I don't think either one of them add anything to Pillow Talk - at all.....  JMO

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I can't find a Pillow Talk thread but I just have to say I am not fond of Tom and his sister.

She is grossly overweight and that outfit (black and yellow) top she wore was absolutely horrible.  She had the yellow right in the place where most of her weight is.  It just accentuated everything.  I thought she had lost weight.  And, what happened to the guy she was with in one of the seasons, when they all met at a restaurant???

I thought she was married to him but she isn't wearing a ring and doesn't mention him or any kids she has either.... Anyway, I just had to mention that outfit.... The worst Evahhhhh......  Oh, and I don't think either one of them add anything to Pillow Talk - at all.....  JMO

@sophiamarie  She DOES look bad in those unflattering outfits and they could place her in darker lighting or something. Why do they think people want to see that? I don't get it. It looks like she doesn't own a hairbrush either. Get off my tv lol. And I don't think she's lost weight. It appears that she's gained it. I thought she was married too.

All of the Pillow Talkers are getting on my nerves anymore so I quit watching it. Maybe it's because I've seen some of them for too long and a lot of it seems staged IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I thought she was holding a pillow around her middle, therefore the name of the show Pillow Talk.  I really did.  LOL   Until I reaized it wasn't a pillow at all.  It was all her.... I know she thinks she is funny but she isn't and Tom hardly says anything and when he does, it's nothing.  LOL  Oh well - you're right - I am also getting tired of that show.  

Annie is back to  her usual loud self.  I know I'm in the minority here but I really iike Tim.  Maybe it's his deeeeep voice and his sarcasm or whatever, but I like him.  I also like Loren and Alexei.  That baby is adorable but it looks to me as though Alexei is more attached to him than Loren.  If you watch her expression, it's as though she's happy when he takes the baby and puts him back to bed, or diapers him or whatever.  It's like she just doesn't care.  I hope I'm wrong.  He sure is a good daddy.

Other than that, I can't think of anyone else I would like to see in place of the ones I don't like.... I'll keep thinking and trying to remember who the other couples are....  I surely don't want Angie and Michael..... Gawd no.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl

@colliemom4 

Ari's perpetual big-toothed  Bugs Bunny rabbit smirk also reminds me of Bucky Beaver, the advertising mascot for IPANA toothpaste many years ago.  Also reminds me of  the groundhog that always took bites out of my tomato crop and made me give up growing tomatoes at all.

Image result for Bucky Beaver

Bucky Beaver

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@shaggygirl

@colliemom4 

Ari's perpetual big-toothed  Bugs Bunny rabbit smirk also reminds me of Bucky Beaver, the advertising mascot for IPANA toothpaste many years ago.  Also reminds me of  the groundhog that always took bites out of my tomato crop and made me give up growing tomatoes at all.

Image result for Bucky Beaver

Bucky Beaver

@novamc1 

OMG you are so right! And actually Ari's nose is more like Bucky's as well. 

As soon as I read the word IPANA a tune started trying to play somewhere deep in my head. I can only remember a few words......something, something, something... new IPANA toothpaste. Then maybe something about new IPANA being better for your teeth. Does that ring a bell with you? Or is it all just in my mind?

Contributor

Sure does ring a bell:

Brush-a   Brush-a  Brush--with the new Ipana......

Beginning of the commercial !!

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day the other way 10-25

I don't know where I read it but I googled something like, "Is Ari back in the US on November 2020".

I've learned to be specific when asking questions.

It never really answered my question but someone posted that "Ari has some 'medical' problems that makes her come across as seeming 'entitled'.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day the other way 10-25

@Patriot3  I do agree that it wouldn't hurt Kenny to learn some Spanish.

However, it will definitely help the little girl to learn English.

Many parts of the world have people who can speak some form of English.

It's much more difficult for adults to learn a foreign language than it is for children.

If he would at least learn some words it would help them bond together better.  Based on what I know (I know someone who teaches Spanish) I've been told that it is much easier for children to learn English, it would also help her as an adult.

It appears to me Kenny raised some caring daughters.  Why in the world would they want to stay there when it would be better for the little girl (since she's away from her 'family' anyway) to go to to the US.