Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day the other way 10-25

Spoiler
When I am on my laptop at the other end of my house my typing and everything looks terrible and I apologize .

I was talking about Ari’s parents.  It looks like they had her a bit late in their marriage.  I think that might be one reason they are gentle and more understanding than ...say...younger parents might be with Ari.

Ill soon be 74.  I’m a very different person now than I was when I had my last baby.  I had her when I was 35 years old.  

That was getting up in years even back then.  It took a lot of praying asking GOD for guidance when trying to decide if I want one more baby.

As it turns out it was one of the best decisions of my life.

I still think that’s why Ari is so coddled by her parents.

What do you guys think?  Am I reading something into this ( their age) that isn’t there?
Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day the other way 10-25

@Annabellethecat66  I would definitely think age has something to do with how she's treated. She's also had some mental/emotional issues. I don't know what else to call them. They may treat her differently because of that as well. Did you see the pics where she cut herself up when she was younger? She has scars all up and down her arms.