Respected Contributor

Is it not possible for the moderators to just delete the offending post's and leave the others? I have had threads deleted because one or two people come in and make it ugly getting the entire thread poofed. Just poof the ugly people please.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Re: When a thread is removed

@happygolfcartrider   Read this very recent thread, basically on the very same subject.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Moderator/m-p/2751199#U2751199

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@happygolfcartrider   Read this very recent thread, basically on the very same subject.

Thank You Pearley, I am hopeing maybe the moderators will see all of these and maybe listen to us. It is not fair when someone just does not like another poster and sabatoges everything they post just to get them poofed. I have started very innocent threads that have been turned ugly because of one or two that just do not like me. Not that I care but it is aggravating to have generic threads poofed just for an opinion that differs from them.

They will be all over this very soon I am sure.

Have a terrific day today!

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider  The thing is, as stated on that thread, oftentimes the Mods do just remove individual posts.  There is a thread in the Fashion Forum right now where the Mods have done that...about Lori Goldstein clothes.  

The mods handle the situations as they see fit.  But they certainly don't always remove entire threads and often just remove indiviauls posts.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Thank You Pearley, I am hopeing maybe the moderators will see all of these and maybe listen to us. It is not fair when someone just does not like another poster and sabatoges everything they post just to get them poofed. I have started very innocent threads that have been turned ugly because of one or two that just do not like me. Not that I care but it is aggravating to have generic threads poofed just for an opinion that differs from them.

If you don't care then why post this? If you're the common denominator then maybe looking at how you've been posting instead of claiming victimhood or pointing fingers would be more productive. I find most posters easy to get along with. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@esmeesmerelda And here we go...I am not claiming victimhood or pointing fingers...Geez just making a suggestion to the moderators. 

When I post it is my opinion and mine alone, I do not ask for anyone to change their opinion just to agree with me, that would be silly. If I am perceived to be the common denonminator then maybe I am being stalked for just the negative things I post and not the good.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@esmeesmerelda And here we go...I am not claiming victimhood or pointing fingers...Geez just making a suggestion to the moderators. 

When I post it is my opinion and mine alone, I do not ask for anyone to change their opinion just to agree with me, that would be silly. If I am perceived to be the common denonminator then maybe I am being stalked for just the negative things I post and not the good.

Just said common denominator because you said it was always your threads.  Doubt anybody has time or interest in "stalking" here lol. Thing is.....the only person we can change is ourselves and whatever you're seeing or perceiving others doing, you won't be able to change them. I agree with @Pearlee the mods mostly remove posts, not threads and will do as they see best. 

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Nice of you to share the link @Pearlee.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

If you don't care then why post this? If you're the common denominator then maybe looking at how you've been posting instead of claiming victimhood or pointing fingers would be more productive. I find most posters easy to get along with. Smiley Happy

@esmeesmerelda  THANK YOU (for putting my thoughts into words).

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@esmeesmerelda

@esmeesmerelda wrote:

Just said common denominator because you said it was always your threads.  Doubt anybody has time or interest in "stalking" here lol. Thing is.....the only person we can change is ourselves and whatever you're seeing or perceiving others doing, you won't be able to change them. I agree with @Pearlee the mods mostly remove posts, not threads and will do as they see best. 

I did not say it is just my threads, I see it on a lot and believe it or not some I have no involvement in at all. I do see the same people on those threads that come to mine though turning the tone because it does not agree with them. And yes there are a couple that do stalk my threads, why else would they always be there to get their two cents in. LOL

Don't worry, be Happy!