Valued Contributor

WHen there are pages and pages it is inconvienant after clicking on an item to be returned to the the very top of the page when going BACK to resume searching. Other sites will return you to the place you were. I will not keeping viewing in this tedious manner. You could actually think of the customer , these pages are long. If you do not want to think of the customer, shorten the page to eliminate so much scroll work. Your graphics are poor, it is extremely needful to look at details.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA.  What a exasperating experience if I click on a item on page 4 of 5 pages to get a closer look and then want to resume shopping and hit the back button to be brought back to page 1 again.

Valued Contributor

The same thing happens when looking at my Wish List. After I click the back button, I am taken to the very 1st item in the list, instead of back to what I was looking at. I don't have a long Wish List, but all other sites I've used take you back to where you last looked at an item, not to the beginning. 

Esteemed Contributor

If using a PC have you tried right clicking on the item you are interested in viewing and opening the page in a new tab? That will leave your search page intact and you can pick up where you left off.

On an Android device press and hold on the item and the option to open in a new tab will appear.  Sorry I can't help with Apple products.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

Whenever I'm looking at inventory and there are a lot of items on a browser page, I open the item in a new tab so I don't lose my place of what I was looking at. Using an ipad though can be frustrating because when you go back and forth from tab to tab after a certain length of time the first browser page will reload by itself without the person asking or hitting the reload function. It uses up and wastes the customer's internet or mobile data and there are a lot of complaints on Apple's community boards about the constant page refreshing. It's better to look at an item with the QVC ipad app. Just an FYI to anyone outside of the U.S. As the QVC apps are only available at the U.S. app store as QVC as well as HSN have geoblocked their app at other country's app stores.