Frequent Contributor

Live right now, its pretty much all Christmas items. After that they drop two hours of Susan Graver, then go back to Christmas! Who does that?? Its like they cant help themselves!  Whomever the program director is, he/she should be replaced!

Respected Contributor

When would you think they should start selling Christmas items?  December firsst?  After Thanksgiving?  That's when a lot of people start to decorate.  Plus as long as shipping is taking they have to start eariier.  Not to mention the advance orders.  

I like Susan Graver's clothes.  At least she "knows" her own clothes/designs unlike some others on QVC.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Unbelievable!

[ Edited ]

You are missing my whole point! If you are selling The Joy of Chirstmas, sell Christmas!  Dont drop a non Christmas item show in the middle. 

Valued Contributor

I like it. I like the variety and I'm also glad we're seeing holiday shopping ideas earlier in the year due to shipping issues. I love the fashion shows, so I'm happy the Q is offering the shows b/t holiday shopping. 

Respected Contributor

@JJK1954   I don't mind if they drop something else into the midst of mostly Holiday programming.  It must work for their profit margin or they wouldn't do it.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Unbelievable!

[ Edited ]

GEEZ, @JJK1954   so many complaining posts!

If QVC is frustrating you, shop with another vendor.

I don't mind mixed programming.  I have a LOT of other channels on my TV if the programming isn't to my interest.

Thursday morning there is always a SG show.

I imagine some will tune in expecting to see her.

Honored Contributor

They use Susan as a hook to get viewers back after they've turned off their TVs in disgust after seeing hours of the cheap, plastic ornament junk. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@JJK1954  I was a bit disconcerted when I saw that, but then I considered it fortunate because I could stop watching for a while and get some work done! Hahaha!

Trusted Contributor

That Susan Graver programming gave my TV a needed break.  I turned it off and went for a walk, it was AWESOME

Esteemed Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

Live right now, its pretty much all Christmas items. After that they drop two hours of Susan Graver, then go back to Christmas! Who does that?? Its like they cant help themselves!  Whomever the program director is, he/she should be replaced!

I thought we had three channels so that we could have different products on them. Instead, we have three channels and all three have Christmas products.

To make matters worse, HSN also has Christmas all day!

Something is seriously wrong upstairs!