Super Contributor

IT please fix your Time Zone option

Please fix your time zone option (Recently on Air) dropdown option.  Living in CA I like to see what shows are on in my time zone...  When I used to choose the time zone I wanted, it would stay.  I have choosen PST now twice this morning.  Why doesn't my choice stay any longer.?..  It just get annoying everytime I open the "Items Recently on Air" and it's not my time zone...  Please fix this....  Thanks.....  Hopefully I have this in the right category....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT please fix your Time Zone option

I've been asking them to fix this for a long time.......so have others.  Isn't this frustrating?  They must have a terrible IT dept.

Honored Contributor

Ditto re: Program Guide, too.

Tired of having to correct my time zone.  It jumps around from one zone to another.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

Yes!  Very aggravating.  I thought it was just something I was experiencing.  Didn't know others were having the same problem. 

Contributor

I totally agree.  The time zone changes constantly.  I called Customer Service and was told the problem imust be with my computer!    I'm glad to find out many others have the same issue.    This has been going on for the last few months.  I certainly hope IT can resolve THEIR problem.

Respected Contributor

bump!

this is so annoying. small problem, in the scheme of things, but still annoying. is there a way for us to fix. it's not our computers, either.

Respected Contributor

One of many glitches that need a fix.

Wish after several weeks they could fix this.

Super Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

bump!

this is so annoying. small problem, in the scheme of things, but still annoying. is there a way for us to fix. it's not our computers, either.

I agree it is very annoying. Recently viewed items PLUS the Program Guide I have to change every time. I agree it isn't our computers.