Valued Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I don't buy Susan Graver anymore. Every time I wear her clothes, people run up to me on the street wanting to know where I got it. Also, when I wear her clothes, everybody wants to talk to me and start conversations with me. And when I walk into a room with her clothes, Wow, I can see people's heads turn, whispering who is that woman and she knows what's going on. Especially her prints - they just draw crowds around me.

I can't do it any more.

ROFL

Yeah right... Draw crowds around you? I think not ...  laughable.

With respect @apple1964, I believe you completely missed the meaning of @febe1 post. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I don't buy Susan Graver anymore. Every time I wear her clothes, people run up to me on the street wanting to know where I got it. Also, when I wear her clothes, everybody wants to talk to me and start conversations with me. And when I walk into a room with her clothes, Wow, I can see people's heads turn, whispering who is that woman and she knows what's going on. Especially her prints - they just draw crowds around me.

I can't do it any more.

ROFL

With respect @apple1964, I believe you completely missed the meaning of @febe1 post. 

Yes, I did at first and then I corrected the post with another..... read on with due respect please.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Another example of tongue in cheek failing to translate well.

Valued Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@Sueliz wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I can't do it any more.

ROFL

Yes, I did at first and then I corrected the post with another..... read on with due respect please.LOL

@apple1964, Lol, my apologies! Have a good day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@Sueliz wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I can't do it any more.

ROFL

@apple1964, Lol, my apologies! Have a good day!

Thank you... have a nice day!

Frequent Contributor

What would be funny is if the host just stood there and didn't say anything until Susan stopped talking.  I wonder how long it would take!

Regular Contributor

OH !  I know...she is so, so rude and loud....I cannot watch anything that she is on.  She actually gives me a headache.  She even screams now....she just needs to stay home and let someone else do her shows.  I really hate being so hard on her...but I cannot stand her and with her mouth running it at least saves me big $$.

Regular Contributor

Well...between the rudeness and her exorbitant prices there will be zero tuning in to her show and zer $$ spend from me.  I would need an aspirin for the headache and a kick in the rear for spending that much on the clothes

Contributor

I have also wondered why Susan doesn't host her own show.  She has talked about her passion for her work and I believe her.  Her clothes are beautiful and well designed.  Sometimes, I confess I turn the sound down, but I rarely miss a show!  I feel others irritation  and at times I share it. . . 

However,  Thursday's would not be the same without her!

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

That's why there is a mute button. I just check online to see what was presented. I wore many of her tops when I was working. Now that I have retired....I am no longer in need in 99% of her clothes...and the price point now is way too high for what you are getting.