Valued Contributor

I agree with all this.  I am tired of hearing about HER fabric of "liquid fiber"..  She only gave it the name.  I am tired of hearing about "Dottie Graver",  ditto about how she started in pants!!!!!!  OK OK OK,  We all know. You have some nice stuff, you do have atalent.  Susan, I am your age.....PLEASE, subdue your voice!!!!  No need for all the LOUDNESS!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

Just because people are buying the quality clothing she delivers, does not mean she isn't truly rude sometimes. There are many of us who watch her with the mute on. Many times I still turn it off even if I want to watch b/c I just cannot take it any longer.

Respected Contributor

I turned on Q in the middle of the night. Susan was not on, her assistant was there, with a new host. I believe the hosts name was Alexix or something like that. OMG! The host was more annoying that Susan!! Talking loud, non stop. I had to turn that mess off also. I have never heard such speed talking!! Her & Susan would be a hot mess to watch together, I would be tuning out for sure on that one.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan is one of the BEST presenters --- and she's laughing all the way to the BANK. She's passionate about her clothes, explains everything well, is very polite to everyone - just a "nice", kind human being. What's wrong with talking over another --- u must live in a cave.

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Susan is one of the BEST presenters --- and she's laughing all the way to the BANK. She's passionate about her clothes, explains everything well, is very polite to everyone - just a "nice", kind human being. What's wrong with talking over another --- u must live in a cave.

SEriously???   No one has ever corrected you and told you that it is very rude and ill mannered to talk when someone else is talking?  YOu must be a joy to,have a conversation with.

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I DO NOT enjoy watching or hearing Susan Graver.  I NO LONGER PURCHASE her line due to her incessant pushing and oversell of her clothes......that drive for the next dollar!  She gets a good style and it is gone at the end of the season, clearanced and style never to be seen again......this is the same tactic used with Tara Tesher's TempTations and these 2 vendors are coddled/promoted by QVC. With Tesher, she gets a batch of pottery on a one-day only, David spends much air-time pushing the item out the door, it sells out and lots of times, never seen again......I NO LONGER PURCHASE TEMPTATIONS due to poor quality. I don't know how the manufacturing of products works, would be interested to know why some vendors do this.  Perhaps it is just about pushing product for sales.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear @taja123 You are too funny! Great sense of humor! Nice riff on Susan's constant insistence  that people will admire you and befriend you if you buy her clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Fair Lady wrote:

@Dear @febe1 You are too funny! Great sense of humor! Nice riff on Susan's constant insistence  that people will admire you and befriend you if you buy her clothes. 

Thank you, @Fair Lady. Nice of you to say. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

I DO NOT enjoy watching or hearing Susan Graver.  I NO LONGER PURCHASE her line due to her incessant pushing and oversell of her clothes......that drive for the next dollar!  She gets a good style and it is gone at the end of the season, clearanced and style never to be seen again......this is the same tactic used with Tara Tesher's TempTations and these 2 vendors are coddled/promoted by QVC. With Tesher, she gets a batch of pottery on a one-day only, David spends much air-time pushing the item out the door, it sells out and lots of times, never seen again......I NO LONGER PURCHASE TEMPTATIONS due to poor quality. I don't know how the manufacturing of products works, would be interested to know why some vendors do this.  Perhaps it is just about pushing product for sales.

I agree on all counts.  Susan is so pushy it turns me off.  She should let the host talk about buy more save more, that is the hosts job, she  should stick to explaining the clothing item and let the hosts do their job.  It drives me crazy!

I was a big purchaser of the Polish Pottery Line which really is hand painted.  I ordered Temptations once, only because an in-law liked it and I bought as a gift.  I returned it because the "hand painting" was so sloppy I was embarrased to give it as a gift! I know they are a show all about sales, but pushy turns me off completely!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet wrote:

@kivah wrote:

SEriously???   No one has ever corrected you and told you that it is very rude and ill mannered to talk when someone else is talking?  YOu must be a joy to,have a conversation with.

This morning she was talking to the models while Pat D. was talking and it was so rude as you could not even hear Pat.  Someone must have told her to be quiet because she did apologize on air to Pat.  She may be passionate about her clothing, but she is also rude to the hosts.  This morning she was even complaining to the person responsible for putting up the color information at the bottom of the screen, telling them they had the wrong info. up.  Isn't that the hosts job?  Pat told her "everyone makes mistakes" to stop her!  And her constant admiration of certain models is too much.  Of course they look good in her clothes, they are models.  Most of us do not look like that!