Occasional Contributor

I had a brain malfunction.  I said manors.  When I meant manners.  It is hard to get a point across if you misspell or use words incorrectly. 

Occasional Contributor

Well said .... so true.   It's  so bad for me when SG is hosting I turn the sound off  !

New Contributor

I guess Susan doesn't read these blogs--I can hardly watch her QVC shows anymore. She never shuts up and uses her vocabulary of adjectives on every piece.  It's easy to turn to another show because her line has gotten soooo expensive.  I'll "build a wardrobe" with another designer.

New Contributor

100% agree. I love your idea of a no-purchase demonstration right from our living rooms. It's not difficult due to the rising price of her clothes!

Esteemed Contributor

Susan's defenders say she is enthusiastic about her clothes and yes she certainly is.  HOwever if you listen to her describe and talk about her items for a full hour show you will,find that she uses the same trite overworked phrases over and over again.  Everything she presents is "the best" and "looks good on every body type".  IT's the same old sales pitch over and over again.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy Susan Graver anymore. Every time I wear her clothes, people run up to me on the street wanting to know where I got it. Also, when I wear her clothes, everybody wants to talk to me and start conversations with me. And when I walk into a room with her clothes, Wow, I can see people's heads turn, whispering who is that woman and she knows what's going on. Especially her prints - they just draw crowds around me.

I can't do it any more.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I don't buy Susan Graver anymore. Every time I wear her clothes, people run up to me on the street wanting to know where I got it. Also, when I wear her clothes, everybody wants to talk to me and start conversations with me. And when I walk into a room with her clothes, Wow, I can see people's heads turn, whispering who is that woman and she knows what's going on. Especially her prints - they just draw crowds around me.

I can't do it any more.

ROFL

Esteemed Contributor

@catpat wrote:

IMO, Susan doesn't need to be on with any host.  She clearly has much to say, without the help of anyone.  I think this would solve the interrupting since there wouldn't be anyone else, but herself.  Also, without having to pay the host , maybe we could reduce the prices of her clothes and the S/H could be free!! 

@catpat wrote:

IMO, Susan doesn't need to be on with any host.  She clearly has much to say, without the help of anyone.  I think this would solve the interrupting since there wouldn't be anyone else, but herself.  Also, without having to pay the host , maybe we could reduce the prices of her clothes and the S/H could be free!! 

Do not give QVC ANY IDEAS please... she would never shut her mouth and she would never leave the stage she is so full of herself. QVC would be a one women show. None of the vender's would be able to get a word in edge wiseWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I can't do it any more.

ROFL

LOl.... got to much for you ....huh?Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@miss shirley wrote:

Well said .... so true.   It's  so bad for me when SG is hosting I turn the sound off  !

SG is hosting now? OMG.....Woman Surprised