New Contributor

I own many of Susan Graver's pieces, but I ask why must she constantly interrupt and talk over the hosts?  It seems disrespectful to the hosts, who are assisting her with sales.  Very irritating to hear her constant babble during her appearances. Please ask her to respect her the hosts when working with them...just tone it down....

Super Contributor

You are preaching to the choir .... i agree ....totally .....

Esteemed Contributor

The way she speaks and interacts with the hosts must be working. She's been on the Q for over 20 years. I enjoy watching and listening to her.

Trusted Contributor

@THE Kim, I see that you are a new poster, however you may have been a long time shopper of the Q.

You will, over time, find that many have wondered why Susan Graver acts as she does when presenting her creations ... there will be many answers, suggestions and comments with these SG discussions. 

Welcome to the Forums!

Super Contributor

@ Oh .. you've got that right !!!

Many many many and more .....

Super Contributor

Ooops ... forgot the name ...

@ mzig....

Trusted Contributor

I agree!  Nothing makes anyone in this household set a land speed record to find the remote, than Susan coming on air!  Even grade school children know in a conversation people take turns talking, and talking over someone is flat out rude behavior!  I feel so bad for the hosts when she does that!  Other people who do well selling clothes on QVC seem to be able to do so with respect for the job the hosts must do.  My personal choice is not to buy anything she sells because I don't want to encourage such behavior.  

Super Contributor

Lol ... i agree .. again ....

Contributor

I agree and personally don't watch her or buy her fashions any more. I don't want to support or reward her rude and annoying behavior and for QVC to think "it must be working because she sells."

Honored Contributor

Love her products and enjoy her presentations.  I'm not bothered by over-talking, since it happens so much with so many of the hosts and guests.