Honored Contributor

Gee, I hadn't noticed that!   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Maybe Susan is pressured to keep her sales high.George Simonton  was a low pressure clothing designer and  look where he ended up.Louis is also low pressure and if it weren't for his supporters raising a rukus he was about to be gone too.Clothing sales are tough business..get it wrong and you are done.

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Yesterday on QVC2, there was a young lady filling in for SG.

She was quite nice to listen to.  

Would like to see her more often.

Didn't interrupt the host at all.

Jean

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Respected Contributor

Yep, Susan G. does just as the OP described. Very annoying to watch. Have watched the Q for many, many years and she was not as bad in the beginning of her qvc career.  I can only take so much of SG and then change the channel. I also have purchased less of her clothing. It doesn't have the quality it once did. The majority is made outside the US. Less watching, less purchases...works for me!

Valued Contributor

Her clothes have JUMPED in price...no need.

Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

This topic about SG has been gone over and over and over again......too many times to mention.  I find it hard to believe that she or her higher-ups don't read these comments.  That being said, it doesn't matter what any of us say about her, it won't change.  If I were a vendor/host on a home shopping channel, I would be inclined to read the comments of those that buy my product and try my best to improve.  Obviously, some just don't give a darn!

Trusted Contributor

The fact is, both Susan and QVC must know how rude and offensive she is to many of us.  They just don't care, and it's obvious QVC must condone her being so rude to the hosts, and to the viewers who are insulted by such rude behavior.  They only way things will change is if we vote with our purchases.  

Valued Contributor

I used to work with a guy,that had an expression for someone like Susan Graver.             Too much coffee? She behaves like a person that has overdosed on caffeine!!

Honored Contributor

Susan is definitely a talker....no doubt about that!  I remember a time when some of the hosts weren't letting the vendors talk about their products enough.  I think it's at that point Susan became even more talkative and determined to talk about her product.

Personally, I think qvc is after the hosts to be more exuberant and hard selling and that puts the vendor and the host in competition. I think Susan just made up her mind that they are her designs and she will be heard!