Trusted Contributor

@THE Kim

And you can always turn the channel. 

You'll hear that a lot around here if you are going to complain about hosts or vendors.  There are a lot of people who do like SG.  And she's been around forever on the Q.  She's a money pit for Q, for sure.

Respected Contributor

I had not watched Susan in awhile. I turned her on yesterday, thinking I could take it. OMGoodness!!! I couldn't change the channel fast enough. She is so arrogant, I just can't stand it...OFF she went,lol.

Frequent Contributor

IMO, Susan doesn't need to be on with any host.  She clearly has much to say, without the help of anyone.  I think this would solve the interrupting since there wouldn't be anyone else, but herself.  Also, without having to pay the host , maybe we could reduce the prices of her clothes and the S/H could be free!! 

omgoodness...i cannot take it!!  had to mute my t.v., susan interrupts, just talks incessantly to the point where i cannot even hear what the host is trying to say!  why doesnt someone speak to her about her behavior??  it is soooo off putting.  please stop talking susan!!  let the host at least get a complete sentence out !  ughhh  my head hurts...

New Contributor

I so agree!!! she doesnt have to tell us over and over how""each color is the best""   I watch many others and they dont even comment much about each color ...  if so they do it so much more NATURAL and not so overwhleming!!

I like Susan I liked her old stuff bettter... and the sizes & PRICES were great ..NOW she is over priced like LOGO  and they carry too many  high priced shoes purses  etc I watch les and less but I do BUY  No kidding there!AHHAHAHHA

Occasional Visitor

Forgive me, as I am new to the Community. However, I used to be able to buy Susan Graver clothing and know exactly what I was getting. Now, sometimes a Medium will be too big and a Large will be too small. Also (and I know I'm dating myself!), I loved and could depend on her PEACHSKIN clothes. Now nearly all of her clothing feels & looks like polyester - clingy, showing every lump and bump, etc. I'd buy nearly every item if it was made in PEACHSKIN b/c I know they are comfortable, wash well, never wrinkle, and always look professional enough to wear to work. PLEASE BRING PEACHSKIN BACK!! I have not had consistent luck w/ her newer fabrics. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Her last show, she was bending down in front of the models, grabbing at the clothes. She does this quite a bit when trying to show the fit and it puts me off, I don't know why. If you're going to watch and you know what you're in for, just press the mute button. I still want to see the clothes, but I don't need to hear someone who sounds like they took a whole bottle of Prozac. As long as her line is making money, QVC isn't going to change anything. They've become extremely hard sell over the last few years and it seems they want hosts and vendors who have no problem shouting at viewers.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

New Contributor

So agree with this!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

Her last show, she was bending down in front of the models, grabbing at the clothes. She does this quite a bit when trying to show the fit and it puts me off, I don't know why. If you're going to watch and you know what you're in for, just press the mute button. I still want to see the clothes, but I don't need to hear someone who sounds like they took a whole bottle of Prozac. As long as her line is making money, QVC isn't going to change anything. They've become extremely hard sell over the last few years and it seems they want hosts and vendors who have no problem shouting at viewers.

-----------------

The last two times - I think yesterday - I checked in the Q channel to see what was on, I caught two Susan Graver shows without Susan!  

The first one, it was a blond lady and the second

show, it was a dark haired lady - both standing in for Susan.  What a pleasure!!    

Just as "enthusiastic" as Susan, but so different in selling skills. No repeat comments, no interrupting, no nonstop talking... I actually watched both shows!!