New Contributor

I think the only thing that would allow me to watch Susan Graver's presentations is to have her host the show by herself.  The constant interruption of the hosts and her inability to remain quiet for even a minute, is so annoying that I have to turn off the show during that time.  It would serve QVC well to address this issue strongly ---- regardless of her affiliation with the product.  She will not continue to be as popular as she is right now and when that day comes, QVC will have lost many viewers.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have said before i know Susan interrupts all the time..but most of the time it is for product information....which i usually am anxious to hear.....and like you said...if she did her own show....she would keep talking alot...BUT you would get the information about the products you may need....Rachel and her were not the greatest pairing...Rachel interrupted as often as Susan...and mostly every time was to say "you can wear in to town, jumping on a trampoline, it's important, you can wear it for the holiday, out to dinner"...i think we all know where we can wear our clothes.......and this isn't a knock against Rachel.....all the other hosts go on and on about where we can wear these clothes...one or two suggestions..fine.......................but it was a majority of the conversation today.....and i would have preferred to hear

product details.....

Honored Contributor

I like cheerful and energetic people who are enthusiastic about their product!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have said before i know Susan interrupts all the time..but most of the time it is for product information....which i usually am anxious to hear.....and like you said...if she did her own show....she would keep talking alot...BUT you would get the information about the products you may need....Rachel and her were not the greatest pairing...Rachel interrupted as often as Susan...and mostly every time was to say "you can wear in to town, jumping on a trampoline, it's important, you can wear it for the holiday, out to dinner"...i think we all know where we can wear our clothes.......and this isn't a knock against Rachel.....all the other hosts go on and on about where we can wear these clothes...one or two suggestions..fine.......................but it was a majority of the conversation today.....and i would have preferred to hear

product details.....

100% agree.  I wanted to watch, but how many times did we have to hear that Rachel was going on a 5 day vacation and was going to jump on the trampoline.  She does not know how to host w/other people, has to be the center of attention.  And yes, I think we know how, where and when to wear our clothes!  I have to give Susan credit today.  She was pretty quiet compared to Rachel. 

Frequent Contributor

I noticed the same thing this morning. Constant over-talking. Loved the clothes....the two hosts together, not so much.

Frequent Contributor

She,s beyond annoying. Between the waving of her hands, fussing with the models, constantly looking at herself in the  monitor, and 'posing', and her incessant talking, I cannot watch  her. I go to the website insstead

Esteemed Contributor

Not even Susan can stop or slow down Rachel. Rachel will fight to the death with anybody to get info out about her vacation, etc. Susan and Rachel bring out the worst in each. They make each other hyper. Rachel wins the match.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to have lunch with her, go shopping with her, have her as my friend, but honestly I cannot watch her.  She is a smart and beautiful woman but she just cannot refrain from taking over the entire show and one interrupt after another.    She looks at her clothing line as she has never seen it before and just goes on and on.  

Honored Contributor

:-)

I am going to check later to see if this has been deleted b/c it's unkind

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

:-)

I am going to check later to see if this has been deleted b/c it's unkind

Not a bad idea to check back.  Honestly though, I have found it impossible to watch Susan, no matter who the host is.  

Some say she is giving out product information, but how is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING, PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT, FIGURE FLATTERING, FIGURE FLATTERING, FIGURE FLATTERING product information?

And is there really anyone among us who "rips open the bag and has to wear it immediately?"