Occasional Contributor
It would be great if Berkshire would offer the sets with something other than sand. The sand has been offered for quite awhile and I have purchased multiple sets already. A light neutral grey would be perfect! I always end up giving the sand away because I have no use for that color. Better yet would be a MINIMAL increase in price to select your own two colors!
Contributor

I completely agree.  I ordered 2 sets today.  I hate the sand color, but I already know the people I'm considering gifting some of them to won't like them either, because they're men.  I really wish they would have all come with a gray, brown or black as a neutral instead of the sand.  Sadly, either I'm getting stuck with sand colored throws which I don't want, or my gift recipients are getting stuck with them. 

Trusted Contributor
Spoiler

You could donate the sand ones to the Humane Society.They are always looking for bedding for the animals.   I know what you mean though, I might have ordered if the colors were in sets of 2

Honored Contributor

I agree, sand needs to be updated with a different color.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not fond of the sand either....but I am more concerned about the washing instructions...the reviews say to becareful laundering them and no dryer...not even on no heat...I have nowhere to hang such a large item...and I sure don't want it ruined...so I decided not to order...too bad...as I would like one or two...

Occasional Contributor

I have had no problem washing mine in cold water and drying them on air fluff in the dryer. 

Occasional Contributor

Good idea! 

Esteemed Contributor

@lildog2 wrote:
Spoiler

You could donate the sand ones to the Humane Society.They are always looking for bedding for the animals.   I know what you mean though, I might have ordered if the colors were in sets of 2

FYI: Tuesday Morning has some very nice soft, plush throws for $4.00, which I did donate to the Humane Society. They love them....

Valued Contributor

ITA. I bought 3 sets of these throws in the past, (red, pink, gray) and have 3 sand throws still in the ribbons in my closet. I really want to order that turquoise blanket, but def don't need another beige one.

Honored Contributor

I agree. They are nice blankets/throws and thet sets are a good deal - but I will not buy while the "choice" (which isn't) is as it is. I would not use the sand color and no one I know would want it either.  And while donating a blanket is nice, the price is then high rather than a bargain - and I don't usually purchase something with the idea of giving it away.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all