Valued Contributor

How about Free Shipping for a Flash Event rather than Easy Pay on Cyber Monday??

It is Cyber Monday and I have just received an email from QVC promoting a flash special event. I open it, and am totally underwhelmed by one more Easy Pay offer. Seriously QVC, every other email I have received today has had from 15-50% off everything online and free shipping, and you are offering 5 months to pay for something that most likely has this option built in the cost already.

How about free shipping for 2 hours? Now that would be a Flash Event!

Honored Contributor

Re: How about Free Shipping for a Flash Event rather than Easy Pay on Cyber Monday??

100% agree!

Honored Contributor

Re: How about Free Shipping for a Flash Event rather than Easy Pay on Cyber Monday??

In order to do something like that,  they'd have to plan it weeks,  if not months,  ahead of the event.   Their operation is too complex for spontaneity. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

So? who says it has to be spontaneous? Pretty sure easy pay events are planned!

I too have taken advantage of some really good offers today from AVCs competitors.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

The q doesn't do cyber Monday.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

The q doesn't do cyber Monday.  

Clearly.

Q didn't even raise its Ebates amount. 

Q was very stingy about Cyber Monday.  Q doesn't act like it values its customers, who can easily go elsewhere.  I ordered several things online Monday that offered free shipping.  I could have even gone to their brick and mortar stores here in town but the free shipping made it more convenient not to.