Super Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

I tried "Kat's" suggestion on another thread to use my droid phone and get the QVC app . . she's right - all my original notes on my wish list are there!  I'm not a big app person, but I did what I had to do . . I suggest to everyone to get it.  I doubt things will change any time soon with the QVC web site.Cat Mad

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Contributor

Where is the Wish List and how do I get to it?

Valued Contributor

The Wish List is found by going to the top where it says My Account. You will see the drop down menu there. But you won't see what we have had for a long time. There was a block to add your own notes for each item. Every single item in my Wish List had comments. Often it was just the price when shown on air. That way I could always tell easily, without having to look up every single item, if they price had dropped or if the Q had increased the price. I looked at that every morning. It didn't take that long, but I found it most helpful. I also recorded comments that I might have heard on air regarding if you should stay true to size or size up or down. I also recorded if there was a color preference I had at the time.

Well the Q has decided to change the format, to what you will see today, and those of us who used the Notes section, HATE this new format. So the Q made this change, and all of our notes are gone!!

The Wish List is most handy as that is where you would place items that interested you. Much easier than having those things written on little pieces of paper. You should give it a try and begin adding things.

Hope this helps you.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right this moment, the old format is back on my home computer!!!  I can't imagine that will stay the case, but perhaps QVC listened to us????

Spoke too soon.  I went out of the QVC site and back in and unfortunately, now the new format is back in place with all of it's horrible flaws!

QVC - PLEASE RETURN OUR WISH LIST TO THE FORMAT THAT WE ALL LOVED AND USED.  

Valued Contributor

Fashion1 - I think they have no intention of bringing the Wish List Format that we liked back again. I will be shopping far less because I liked keeping track of pricing, etc  on the Wish List.

Why do they do these things that are so aggravating! There is NO WAY they did any kind of research, asking those who used the Notes section what they thought. AND they took it all away with no notice.

Frequent Contributor

QPrincess - I'm sure you are right that they have no intention of bringing the old Wish List format back.  VERY aggravating, indeed!!!  They do not seem to ever care about any of our complaints about the unwanted changes they make.  Even at the expense of them losing sales, which in my case will definitely be the case.

Honored Contributor

@janz.....I am going to give it a week and if the wish list is not back I am also going to delete everything in the wish list..it is no use to me the way it is.

I don't understand why 'they' do not address this situation.  I buy very little, it will be less now that I can't keep track of sizing, fit etc via  the notes in the wish list.

Valued Contributor

MomtoDogs..................as for the Notes section, I don't think they have plans to bring it back. That is how I shopped the Q. I had original prices noted, sizing information, and what colors looked nice on TV. I could easily see when a price had dropped by looking at my Wish List. Perhaps they don't want us to be aware of price changes - especially when they go up.

They aren't even addressing this issue of the Notes section and they have been prompted a few times to do so. 

This is the new and improved QVC. INSANE. Wonder what IT will think of next to irritate the customers.

Trusted Contributor

I prefer the "old" wish list setting also.  

In the note section, I would type in the cost of the item so I would know if it was marked down.  I used to do this all the time with any Basso or Ripka pieces in my wish list.  

Woman Indifferent

Contributor

I can't delete items from my Wish List anymore either! Very aggravating.