Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

I can't delete anything in my wish list. I hope they fix this soon. I don't want a huge wish list that i have to go thru everytime i want to check on something.

Esteemed Contributor

The new format changed the order I had my items in, making it hard for me to shop my wishlist.  Please change back!

Thanks

Contributor

I too tried deleting items from my wish list-you can't even do that!!!!  I think QVC needs a new IT staff.

Regular Contributor

I glad I'm not the only one having trouble with the specific garment sizing chart. I thought it was my computer. Had a Live Chat today & they said there were some glitches in the system & it should take about 30 minutes to fix. I've had this problem for days! When I can't see or figure out the garment measurements, guess what?  I DON'T BUY!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you QVC for returning my wish list to its original format. It is very much appreciated. I almost fell over in shock when I saw it back to normal!!!

Valued Contributor

Carol it is probably short lived. Others who thought the last version was back, quickly discovered it is not true.

They don't seem to care that we want the past version back along with our NOTES section.

I can only imagine how much was spent to give us this new and improved version. NOT.

Valued Contributor

Trust me QPrincess, I'm not holding my breath.

Valued Contributor

Well QPrincess...you were right. Back to the new terrible wish list without the notes. Guess what...goodbye to QVC too.  Just the same old junk over and over.

Valued Contributor

Just as I thought Carol. The Wish List is USELESS without my notes. When I watched presentations, I ALWAYS recorded the price. Pricing is very interesting at the Q. Each morning I would look through my WishList and could easily tell when a price had dropped - sometimes significantly. Other times, prices were raised. I also made notations of sizing information and color that might interest me. Sometimes on TV they would say if you are between sizes - size up, etc.

They do not care! Have you looked at how many people have complained about taking the notes away or hearted those threads. And still they make no mention of this. They are choosing to ignore our pleas until we go away.

I knew the Wish List format was not coming back because I figured IT spent a fortune giving us this new useless version.

And I can no longer put anything in my cart and put it in Save For Later. I noticed others have complained as well and the usual response is to clear cookies. Well that didn't work either.

With the notes taken away (which I used mostly to watch pricing), I have no use of the Wish List. In fact - I am having less and less use for QVC.

Have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

i wonder how many have changed and how many have stayed the same?

my wishlist has not changed at all.....still the same look and features.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein