Trusted Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

[ Edited ]

I sent another complaint - not that it will make any difference - via the Q's email/CSR requesting that the IT Department return the Wish List to its previous format. 

~

What I wrote:

IT Department RETURN the Wish List back to the previous format - read the Forums.
~~~
When I try to delete I get an error message:
We're sorry - Wish List is currently unavailable. Please try back later!
~~~
All of my notations are no longer there, missing items listed, the delete X does not work.
Thank you CSR for informing the IT Department of another one of their bad ideas, in an effort to improve the Q site. lol

~~~

Valued Contributor

IT department has done many annoying things but this one wins the prize! So with no warning, all of our notes are gone. I for one, will no longer peruse my Wish List each morning to see if I see a price drop on something that had interested me. And I no longer have notes that may have indicated my thoughts on sizing, etc.

WHO IN THE WORLD THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Valued Contributor

And why are none of these complaints showing up when you go to 

Recent Forum Posts???

I think we might need to begin a letter or email campaign.

Does anyone know the best address to get to the people at the top?

Valued Contributor

The thread actually just now showed up in Recent Forum Posts but I have looked previously and scrolled through and it was not there.

I think we need to keep this thread active to alert others who may not have noticed. Are we the only ones who used the Notes Section?

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC any updates on returning the wish list to the original format? 

Valued Contributor

PLEASE bring back my Notes. I had pricing information, sizing information, as well as favorite colors. I checked this briefly every morning, mostly to see if pricing had changed. I always recorded the original price on every item in my Wish List. Now all of that is gone and I will now have no need to use it.

PLEASE bring the former format back to us.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @DJs mom I have not heard anything, I do know they are working on the Wish List however I do not know if it will be in the original form oran updated form.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Alice. Are they aware that the big issue is losing the Notes section? If I get my Notes back that will make me happy. I had many items in my Wish List and every one of them had something in the Notes section.

Regular Contributor

I saw the comments about the wish list and was suprised.  Today I see my wish list and I am REALLY dissappointed. It has been destroyed!  I wish list is a shopping list and I used it as such. I checked it often and when I needed an item, I did not have to search for it and the information in my notes was vital. With this new format I am discouraged about my shopping going forward.  You are changing something that worked and not it doesn't.  I need my old wish list back if I am to continue to be able to shop with QVC

Valued Contributor

Dear Alice.....................I guess there is still no word on the format of the Wish List Section. Does the IT Department not recognize that we want the Notes Section back? I still can't believe that IT just deleted all of our information. Using that Notes section is how I determined my purchases.

I honestly will never understand why someone in IT thinks that they are improving on things when reality is making it worse!