Honored Contributor

FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

QVC, you just revamped the Wish List and it is terrible!

Item Numbers do NOT show

Notes are now missing and no button to make them!  I used this a LOT to list sizes, colors, prices etc.

When you click on an item in your Wish List, it takes you there....but all the description information is MISSING!  You have to write down the item number and enter it into SEARCH just to get all the important info!

With all the things wrong w/ this website, why do you change something that worked fine and no one ever complained about!!

Please put it back to the previous format!

Thank you!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

Totally agree!  Wishlist is a place to keep what you are considering buying and check on it’s pricing, selection, etc, conveniently. It’s now very inconvenient for all the reasons perfectly stated by @RespectLife.  I’m less and less attracted to QVC’s fixes and finagling on the website. 

Valued Contributor

Ditto to the previous poster, what a surprise to see all my notes are gone!!!

Respected Contributor

This is terrible. I use the wish list feature a lot and I put the price & s/h in the notes so I can see when the price changes. I just tried to delete something from my wish list and it said wish list is currently unavailable please try back later. So maybe they are still working on it. I hope they bring back the feature where we can add notes.

Super Contributor

May I add...the Save For Later!!!!!  That too has gone missing😟

Regular Contributor

Thank you for mentioning this.  Several weeks ago, I noticed no more “saved items” list.  I called customer service and the tech dept. No answer, no explanation.  I thought I was crazy.  NOT.  Where is it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now I can't seem to put anything INTO my wish list!

I click on the button.....

the screen goes white except for a red icon spinning around in the center that looks almost like Issac M logo!!  The top tab now says  'Ajax Replay'

What is Ajax?  I am no computer wiz.

The task is never completed.  I have to back out of it and the item never makes it into my wish list.

@Moderators

Can you please notify IT of these problems concerning the Wish List?

Valued Contributor

The Q IT Department does it again!!! Why, oh why did you change the Wish List Format! I used the note section more than anything else on the Website. I recorded and watched pricing here. I made notes about the item, etc. I can tell you that with this INSANE change you have made, I will not be spending time on the Wish List! I went there every morning, to do a review of price change mostly.

I will be shopping less now! So thanks IT Department for saving me time and money. 

I had also noticed  that things in my saved for later cart (which is supposed to stay there for 30 days) were being removed at your descretion, before the 30 days! So thanks for that too!

Valued Contributor

Wonderful! Since my notes are gone and I can't see what the lowest price was in my notes anymore, QVC can forget about me buying anything. I check a couple of times each day to see if there's a price reduction. No big deal....I hardly buy from QVC anymore. They're programming is horrible and boring. Evine is getting lots of my money now and believe it or not, JTV also.

Esteemed Contributor

Different problem for me - I can't get "click here" measurements reliably.  This has been on-going for a few weeks.

My wish list is fine, though.

MacBook Air, Safari.  I keep the cache and history clean.  System is fully updated and I perform routine shutdowns/battery maintenance.  Go figure.

Same problem on my iPhone 6S (can't get "click here" reliably).  Wish list fine.  Phone is updated, maintained.

Cogito ergo sum