Super Contributor

Re: Bring Back Lisa Robertson!

I am a newbie and have noticed an obsession with LR. If she comes back great in the meantime I agree Jill does not do anything for the Gili line. I have also observed alot of negative comments toward Shawn perhaps not from this board but many ppl on other boards because they miss LR and can't let it go the she has moved on. She appears to be doing rather well. IMO would want everyone to get on with things or shop with her online
Esteemed Contributor

@Vickiv  oh my gosh.  Dumpster diving.  I am laughing so hard I am crying----lololol   good one!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SJL wrote:

I would beg her to come back to PM Style on Monday nights even if she only worked part time!  While I like all of the hosts...I don't think PM Style is the same without her...I bet your sales would go back up!  I tune in way less now that she's gone...and the one show I can't stand watching is the LOGO line.. Some of her things are cute and I like the style...but my gosh I am not paying $60 and $70 dollars for basically t-shirt material...and sorry but everything is just not "gorgeous". Plus, I think only petites look good in her clothes. 

@SJL

I don't know the behind the scenes story, but .....  even if QVC "begged" Lisa to return, what would make you think she would WANT to?     She has moved on!

Regular Contributor

While I am sure she would be flattered, I think Lisa is done with being a show host.  She did it for almost 25 years and I think that she was looking for something new and creative in which to further pursue her career.  She was excellent at what she did.  She probably could have done it in her sleep, but I think she got tired of it.  While I don't know what she is doing now, I did get a post of her on my FB page showing her in a fabulous diamond necklace and matching earrings.   The caption was "I wish I never had to take these off".  So, maybe she is in fine jewelry and fashion now.  Not sure, but I wish her well.  She is such a classy lady.  I miss Lisa and Kathy Levine, but feel that their time as show hosts is over and hopefully they are enjoying themselves in whatever they are now doing.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think there is a chance of Lisa coming back.  Leave it alone.

Esteemed Contributor

2 Posts and this is what the OP is asking for? I would think the OP wouldn't really know who LR is given she's been gone almost 2 yrs. Who could this really be? And, He** to the NO!

Honored Contributor

I don't think Lisa wants to come back......someone posted a link to a Facebook video that Lisa and Kathy Levine did awhile back and neither said they wanted to comeback to QVC

But I agree with the current set up with host/vendors have made me a NO SHOW for Fashions Night In on Mondays....  I think it's time QVC made a change!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

2 Posts and this is what the OP is asking for? I would think the OP wouldn't really know who LR is given she's been gone almost 2 yrs. Who could this really be? And, He** to the NO!

This happens constantly with LR threads, started by multi-nics just to cause mischief. I don't bother to say anything in a lot of them because I know the entire purpose of the thread is just to wind people up.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
New Contributor

I personally think she spent more time looking at herself in the camera, but just me...

I'm okay with Lisa Robertson not coming back

Contributor

I agree.  She was a salesperson who would just look at herself.  Move on folks.