Respected Contributor

Re: Bring Back Lisa Robertson!

@January121 wrote:

@SJL ... lol your post is so funny .... why in goodness sake would you beg her to come back? .... work part time ha ha!! ... she left almost 2 years ago... it was what she wanted so why don't you get out of the time capsule you live in & accept the fact that she is gone & very happy ... let it go already!! 

Wow!  That's kind of mean.  If someone is expressing an opinion I see no reason to tell them to accept and let it go already!  Talk about argumentative and unkind. 

Respected Contributor

She has moved on and I am saving money!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

No thanks, what's done is done, why can't some let it go?

Esteemed Contributor

I really wish everyone would quit talking about Lisa coming back.  I liked her, but I don't think there is any way she is coming back......why should she?

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's obvious Lisa authored many postings here. This includes counter postings/replies under yet other pseudonyms/names too, agreeing with herSELF.  It's the Sybil syndrome of multiple personalities>>   Woman Very Happy  Woman Embarassed  Man Happy 

Woman Wink

Occasional Contributor

I wish Lisa well in her new ventures.  

Super Contributor

She is not coming back to  the Q   She is hoping that her FB chats help her reach a large audience and this will get her the talk show that she has always dreamed about. She left the Q to go onto bigger and better. The jury is still out. 

Frequent Contributor

Kathy Levine was my all time favorite. I had a great time watching LR during the days of the great gem shows. Hosts are important to me. If there is something annoying about them I don't watch. That way I can concentrate on the item rather than my annoyance.

Trusted Contributor

Not this again

Respected Contributor

Oh my! Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!