Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:
No Shirt???? Of course that's why the Spurs lost. Hope your sister doesn't make that mistake again. LOL

@yellowrose

LOL----yep that had to be why the Spurs lost.....Cat LOLCat LOLCat LOL Cat Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Kelly Olynyk suddenly became Mr. Clutch. That was nerve wracking, but very exciting to watch. Why oh why do they have to play Cleveland?

@Greeneyedlady21

CONGRATULATIONS on the Celtics win!!!!  Woman Very Happy

They were discussing "man buns" on Mike & Mike on ESPN in honor of Olynyk's night and did a phone interview with him too.............

GOOD LUCK!!!  Ya never know how the games with Cleveland will go....my Spurs beat LeBron ......  and I remember that huge upset the Sonics had that one year! Keep Positive and cheer on your team! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Yeah Celtics won the draft lottery. Finally!

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Trusted Contributor

Uh-Oh.   Just saw the Spurs score.  Down two games now.

Spurt, can we blame the cat again?

Will be down in your area this weekend.

Any new Mexican restaurants I need to try out?

Honored Contributor

Sad, sad end for the Celtics-Isaiah out with a hip injury. It was fun while it lasted -(

Honored Contributor

Re: NBA Playoffs

[ Edited ]

@yellowrose wrote:

Uh-Oh.   Just saw the Spurs score.  Down two games now.

Spurt, can we blame the cat again?

Will be down in your area this weekend.

Any new Mexican restaurants I need to try out?

@yellowrose

Not the shirt this time, you can blame injury-Of course Tony didnt play, Pop chose not to play Kawhi and now we lost David Lee too now....he was.taken to the locker room in a wheel chair....AND a stadium chair has more enthusiasm and drive then LaMarcus Aldridge.....what a waste of money and to think he was the most coveted free agent...the  Spurs should have let another sign him!!!  The Spurs are unfortunately DONE! Woman SadWoman SadWoman Sad

I don't know of any new Mexican restaurants that are good, but El Chapparral in Helotes, TX has good food...........    There have been some new ones to AVOID ---  El Mirasol has gotten good reviews but my friends and I were not impressed..............And  Aldacos was awful!!!....

Enjoy your trip

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Sad, sad end for the Celtics-Isaiah out with a hip injury. It was fun while it lasted -(

@Greeneyedlady21

So sorry for your Celtics!!  The same malady got your team too--so sad Isaiah is now out for the playoffs.....that news was as bad for your team as Kawhi's Tony's and now David Lee's injuries were for my Spurs....Woman Sad  At least your Celtics have a good draft pick!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

CONGRATS TO YOUR CELTICS!!! WOW--WHAT A GAME!!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt They just have so much heart.

Sorry about your Spurs.Durant going to the Warriors was an obvious blow to any sort of parity in the league. How long until LeBron retires?😆

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt They just have so much heart.

Sorry about your Spurs.Durant going to the Warriors was an obvious blow to any sort of parity in the league. How long until LeBron retires?😆

@Greeneyedlady21

Good Luck to your Celtics tonight!   Heard  that LeBron had to exchange words with a fan....REALLY??? He should have more class than that!!!!  On Mike & Mike they were saying not the first time that LeBron exchanged trash talk and he made a comment at the end of the day Ill go back to my mansion and they can go on with their miserable lives.....WHAT A JERK!!!!  (And hey lebron if fans didnt watch your little game you wouldnt have a league or TV money or that little mansion of yours....youd be playing a pickup game of basketball with some neighbors at a park...) Woman Tongue GO CELTICS! 

And even though Durant is a fellow Redskin fan, I just dont like these Super Teams perhaps because my Spurs play a true TEAM game....and players that would be starters dont mind being backups!!!  So few contenders these days ..... one or two teams dont a league make!!!   

Without Tony Parker and Kawhi Leonard we were no match for the Warriors, but glad Manu Ginobili got some attention if that was his last game....He will let some time pass before he makes a decision on retirement  (he's 39).....but he has such heart and love for the game and just an overall nice guy and does a lot for the Community too.....And Patty Mills contract is up, I DO hope the Spurs re-sign him....another great person and PGs are hard to find...........