Honored Contributor

ugh the Celtics are getting clobbered again Smiley Sad

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

ugh the Celtics are getting clobbered again Smiley Sad

@Greeneyedlady21

Hi! My Spurs got clobbered by the Rockets with a similar margin as your team did!!!.....Misery loves company as they say.......Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt Sorry, we both can't and won't give up! Convincing myself...

We have our own personal thread here. I like it, of course anyone else is welcome.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Spurt Sorry, we both can't and won't give up! Convincing myself...

We have our own personal thread here. I like it, of course anyone else is welcome.

@Greeneyedlady21

Now one of the players on the Rockets is out for the playoffs....so that may even up our loss of Tony Parker....but we gotta score points....I never saw so many missed layups in my life....SHEESH!!

Hang in there GREENEYEDLADY

P.S. I dont think many are interested in the NBA. except us...LOL!!! It is a bit nice......but all are welcome if they find this spot.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Well Spurt, was last nights game exciting enough for you?  WOW!!!

Geez, can't believe the amount of turnovers the Rockets had in OT.  They should had won that game.

I'm rooting for Houston, but once again I'll  cheer on the Spurs if they advance.

I think the next game will be on ESPN, so I won't be able to watch.

GOOOO ROCKETS!!

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

Well Spurt, was last nights game exciting enough for you?  WOW!!!

Geez, can't believe the amount of turnovers the Rockets had in OT.  They should had won that game.

I'm rooting for Houston, but once again I'll  cheer on the Spurs if they advance.

I think the next game will be on ESPN, so I won't be able to watch.

GOOOO ROCKETS!!

@yellowrose

Houston?????? Houston????????? Houston???  Many Houstonians dont like the Cowboys ya know.....they feel their Texans are always the step child in the state of Texas..

Yep, that was some game!!! WHEW!!!  Glad that "old man" Ginobili came through with that block right before OT was about to expire!!!  Thank you Manu!!!  When Kawhi went down with the ankle injury Manu, Patty Mills, and Danny Green really stepped up!!!  But the Spurs were sloppy in the early quarters missing 12 shots in a row---SHEESH!!!  All I can say is I hope Kawhi is OK and GO SPURS GO!!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Of course, I'm rooting for the Warriors Smiley Happy

But not sure whether I'd rather them play Spurs or Rockets.  And while I'd love to meet the Cavs in the finals and whoop their butts, a part of me would love to see them eliminated by the Celtics...

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose @sueinsf Thanks for joining in!

Good for the Celtics so far....keep it up.  I'm wearing my new IT shirt. Lucky charm so far.

Trusted Contributor

Yep Spurt, I know only too well how Houstonians feel about Dallas.  The way I look at,  both are Texas teams, so I support both.  Plus I'm a native Houstonian, so Houston will always have a place in my heart.  Not that I would EVER move back.  No Way.

hi greeneyedlady.....good luck to the Celtics.

I cancel my sport channels after football season, but I'm hating that I can't see All of the hockey and basketball games.

Trusted Contributor

WHAT happened to the Rockets???   I couldn't see the game, I guess that's a good thing.