Valued Contributor

Try herroom.com - they offer a wide selection of modesty pads and ""cutlets""

Super Contributor
On 1/10/2014 chessylady said: Not to be indelicate, but are we worried about what shows through our bra when we get cold?I'm sure I will get blasted for my opinion, but this is a natural physical reaction that is nothing to be ashamed of. There are some bras that are thicker than others but buying a special pad just in case a natural part of your anatomy is more visible seems a little precious to me.
Men stare at women who "react normally" to the cold. It's embarrassing, natural or not.
Honored Contributor

""Is it cold in here....or you just happy to see me?""

Super Contributor

I thought the modesty pads were just so folks couldn't tell if it was cold when looking at you?

Respected Contributor
Just an idea but usually the shops that specialize in fitting cancer survivors have all kinds of pads. Some of them have euphemistic names and you'd never find them. I went to one to get a surgical bra when I had a reduction. Call your local Susan G Komen for the names of a few shops who can help you even the girls out. Good Luck.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2014 ilovedaisies said:
On 1/10/2014 chessylady said: Not to be indelicate, but are we worried about what shows through our bra when we get cold?I'm sure I will get blasted for my opinion, but this is a natural physical reaction that is nothing to be ashamed of. There are some bras that are thicker than others but buying a special pad just in case a natural part of your anatomy is more visible seems a little precious to me.
Men stare at women who "react normally" to the cold. It's embarrassing, natural or not.

Its the mens fault for acting so childish. I never wear a bra with any type of padding and certainly not modesty pads! I only wear natural cup bras. If I'm cold, I'm cold.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor
On 4/16/2014 ID2 said:
On 3/1/2014 ilovedaisies said:

Its the mens fault for acting so childish. I never wear a bra with any type of padding and certainly not modesty pads! I only wear natural cup bras. If I'm cold, I'm cold.

I've been over-endowed all my adult life and have often had to deal with men staring at my bosom regardless of whether I'm cold or not. Either ignore them, or confront them with a "hey, I'm up here, the girls just tag along to help me spot people who are easily distracted."

Honored Contributor

You could ""stuff"" underneath the pad on the smaller side. The pads would give you even contour on top of the ""stuffing.""

New Contributor

Try checking at a maternity or baby store for nursing pads(of course the reusable ones). They provide quite a bit of padding as they are purposed to absorb leakage of milk. They are also very soft and comfortable. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

Why the heck don't they build in the modesty pads into the bra? To me, that's part of the bra's job, not mine. Have the bras come in two types, pointy and non pointy?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr