Trusted Contributor
On 3/1/2014 CindyinNC said:

Try herroom.com - they offer a wide selection of modesty pads and ""cutlets""

I love herroom...They have EVERYTHING you need. Tons of options in the ""lingerie accessories"" department.

Honored Contributor

If you have a good size Belks, I have seen a lot of special items in Intimates.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Lipo in a Box Smart Cups

Smart Cups Bra InsertsA314820

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
Love " PETALS ". Silicone reusable adhesives. Found them at lingerie counters, especially at outlets.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/10/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Those modesty pads are hilarious. They are huge triangles that are very thick. We have a lady at work who wears them and the guys nicknamed her patches. lol

There are several posts here regarding men at the workplace making fun of women's anatomy.

They are just a bunch of tools. Maybe they should check their own pants and make sure everything is in order before they make fun of women.

I love the men that walk around jingling change in their pockets. Yeah right, they're only jingling to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be.

TOOLS!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

`

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor
THANK YOU ALL for the interesting and sometimes amusing suggestions. My bra size right now seems to be a better fit, so I have less problems than when I was wearing a 44C (now 36D).
Regular Contributor

They are not really thick, and are simply to hide any "bumps". I use them when I play tennis and wear a Ahhh bra so that nothing shows. They are great, in my opinion.