Honored Contributor

The Rhonda Shear pads from her bras are bigger and don't show the triangular outline. But I think they clearanced this style from HSN.

Honored Contributor

If one boob is larger than the other, the modesty pads won't help.

Honored Contributor
On 1/10/2014 chrystaltree said:

If one boob is larger than the other, the modesty pads won't help.

I'd only wear one.
Respected Contributor
Not to be indelicate, but are we worried about what shows through our bra when we get cold?I'm sure I will get blasted for my opinion, but this is a natural physical reaction that is nothing to be ashamed of. There are some bras that are thicker than others but buying a special pad just in case a natural part of your anatomy is more visible seems a little precious to me.
Super Contributor

violann, I think it depends on how mismatched your breasts are. If they are just slightly out of proportion, then wearing one of the larger modesty pads might even things out. But it might also make you look more uneven. I don't know about the genie pads, but the Rhonda Shear pads I have definitely have a cup shape to them. If I were only wearing one, the other side would be less "rounded", if that makes any sense.

But more specific to your question, I am quite uneven after having a lump/wedge removed from one side. The modesty pads are not padded enough to make up enough difference in my case, even if I wear two on one side.

BUT, what they do (for me) is help even out the SHAPE of both sides when I add in extra padding on the smaller side. I don't like having lumps and bumps and seams showing through my clothing, so I like the pads for this purpose. Hiding the "high beams" when I'm cold is just a bonus {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor

Those modesty pads are hilarious. They are huge triangles that are very thick. We have a lady at work who wears them and the guys nicknamed her patches. lol

Super Contributor

The "pads" that come with the Genie bras and Rhonda Shear's bras are bulky, lumpy and thick. I don't know if they would help to even you out. They don't work for me.

A314820 are the Lippo in a box bra inserts. They are made of thin but dense foam. They don't add size but they do work as modesty pads. I wear them every day. They give a nice smooth silhouette for tee shirts/knits and of course prevent nip show-through. I'm guessing the would not even you out either.

Honored Contributor
On 1/10/2014 chessylady said: Not to be indelicate, but are we worried about what shows through our bra when we get cold?I'm sure I will get blasted for my opinion, but this is a natural physical reaction that is nothing to be ashamed of. There are some bras that are thicker than others but buying a special pad just in case a natural part of your anatomy is more visible seems a little precious to me.

LOL! The first time I heard a host say something about the "modesty" factor with a bra, all I could think of was what the heck makes a bra immodest? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
I was only seeking symmetrical cup stuffing, not modesty.
Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2014 violann said: I was only seeking symmetrical cup stuffing, not modesty.

Those "pads" are pretty thin........but you could use both on one side. Worth the experiment, I would think.

♥Surface of the Sun♥