Honored Contributor

Re: L'Artiste by Spring Step

@ECBG wrote:

I'd wear them in a minute.  Unfortunately, this brand doesn't fit my foot.Smiley Sad

Me too.  I love the styles this brand offers, but I don't seem to be able to get a good fit.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

These boots look like they would cause a person to fall over when walking!  Like it's got the sole of a busted up sidewalk.  Very strange!

These shoes/boots look like they came straight out of the wicked witch on Wizard of Oz movie lol.  They fit the role of a witch perfectly lol!  Would not be seen in those things! Not to say they would be nice for Halloween.  I did notice there are some pretty sandals by this designer so not sure what happened here.  I speak for myself but more power to the ones who love them.

Contributor

This is just my personal opinion as I realize everyone likes something different and I totally respect that.  To me, these shoes are ugly and I wouldn't wear them to a dog fight.  I think they would make a person't feet look like Clydesdale horse's feet.

Trusted Contributor

@duckdog wrote:

This is just my personal opinion as I realize everyone likes something different and I totally respect that.  To me, these shoes are ugly and I wouldn't wear them to a dog fight.  I think they would make a person't feet look like Clydesdale horse's feet.

LOL duckdog, you know; you are exactly right!  My thoughts are butt ugly.