Honored Contributor

I was browsing through the selection for Fall boots.  Came across one of Jane's fav brands.  I want to see her in these if she ever presents them.

Honored Contributor

Re: L'Artiste by Spring Step

I have several pairs of Spring Step shoes, not boots.  I find them to be uncomfortable and they run small.  Cute though. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Those boots are a little out there for me.  This is my new favorite brand.  I bought three pair on zulily.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Those boots are a little out there for me.  This is my new favorite brand.  I bought three pair on zulily.

I have a sandal and two pairs ankle boots.  I like the funky artiste style.  You don't see it everyday, but I just thought the heels and sole of this boot were, well, funky beyond funkly  LOL.

Honored Contributor

Not even if I was 25 and still living in Hollywood............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

L'Artiste is one of my favorite brands. I bought several pair of sandals from Evine and yes they do run small...I also purchased a pair of winter boots from QVC and love them.

LOL but these boots look like they are true to the Spring Step name...thinking there are hidden springs or wheels in the bottom and when the secret word is spokem they will activate. I do like the buckle detail!!

Honored Contributor

I'd wear them in a minute.  Unfortunately, this brand doesn't fit my foot.Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I have several pair of their sandals which I love because they are colorful and unique, but I am not a fan of these boots.  They look they would throw me off balance.  They are cute until you get to the heel and then not so cute.  But they sure are different!

Respected Contributor

These boots look like they would cause a person to fall over when walking!  Like it's got the sole of a busted up sidewalk.  Very strange!

Honored Contributor

I have one pair of Spring Step ... Chopin in blue, yellow and brown.  I got them at Amazon a couple of years ago.  

Some of their shoes are so whimsical!