Frequent Contributor

They show the same clarks every day sometimes  3 times..   Enough with  tthe same ole shoes day after day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pennysmom wrote:

They show the same clarks every day sometimes  3 times..   Enough with  tthe same ole shoes day after day. 

and most of them get BAD reviews!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, they do show Clark’s often, but they sell well. Most of my sandals and winter shoes (not boots, but loafer styles w/ the thicker white or lug soles) are Clark’s. I suspect enough women purchase them to warrant the line being presented regularly. 

I find them comfortable, good support and only purchase the Clark’s...not the Cloudsteppers. 

It’s not just QVC, we have a Clark’s store and there’s a line waiting for a sales person.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Yes, they do show Clark’s often, but they sell well. Most of my sandals and winter shoes (not boots, but loafer styles w/ the thicker white or lug soles) are Clark’s. I suspect enough women purchase them to warrant the line being presented regularly. 

I find them comfortable, good support and only purchase the Clark’s...not the Cloudsteppers. 

It’s not just QVC, we have a Clark’s store and there’s a line waiting for a sales person.

I recently purchased 2 pairs of clarks cheyn madi loafers - and 2 pairs of Leisa carly clogs from clarksusa dot com. All with 30% off - already discounted prices.