Respected Contributor

Just flipping channels to avoid all the “doom and gloom” and landed on QVC main channel. Curious to see new host and new shoe brand but have mercy $$$ sandals $100 plus plus plus ??? COME ON, guys!!!! 

It may be the right place but it sure ain’t the right time...

DO BETTER 

Trusted Contributor

@Spacrazy  Jack Rogers sandals are pricey.  They were a favorite of Jackie Kennedy Onassis.  

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor
I looked at the items recently on air on the QVC website. Saw the price of the "jelly" sandals and laughed & laughed!! $50 for a pair of jelly flip flops?!? I dont mind paying top dollar for a pretty, high quality shoe...but a JELLY FLIP FLOP!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I dont think theres ever a "right time" for that silliness!!
Respected Contributor

@newjerseygirl Yes, I’m aware but do you think it’s a good fit (pun intended) LOL for the Q right now?  I probably overreacted but it just caught me wrong.

Honored Contributor

I just don't find them very attractive, different strokes. 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@Spacrazy Yes, it seems insensitive to be showing $100+ sandals during this time when many people can' t buy food or pay their rent.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

Oh, the Katy Perry Jellys?  Yeah, they tickle me.

Respected Contributor

speaking of Good Grief QVC....Philosophy Vitamin C scrub for $160????????

Respected Contributor

I am in total agreeance with you.

Respected Contributor

I am sure this show was scheduled way before the current events.  The shoes are beautiful, and well-crafted IMO.   There will always be a select market for this price point even during these economic conditions. Katrina was excellent as always.