Esteemed Contributor

Clark’s Shoes

[ Edited ]

For those of you interested in any of the Clark's shoes being sold on air or online,check out the Clark's website first. They are offering  30% off with free shipping & returns.

I just bought the Jillian Leap for $56 +tax.That's $11 cheaper than the QVC price, plus no $5.50 shipping charge.I saved close to $17.

Respected Contributor

if you go through Rakuten to Clark's there is an additional 15% cashback.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

if you go through Rakuten to Clark's there is an additional 15% cashback @NicksmomESQ .

Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clark’s Shoes

[ Edited ]

@jlkz  Thank you.I just cancelled my order. I joined Rakuten & placed my order again through them. I saved another $9.Bringing my total to about $49.

In addition I got $10 in cash back as a new customer!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Clark’s Shoes

[ Edited ]

Shoes dotcom also has lots of Clarks on sale plus a promo code.

Trusted Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

if you go through Rakuten to Clark's there is an additional 15% cashback.

@jlkz  How do you go about doing that?? 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Super Contributor

Rakuten is a Chinese owned company. Sorry but Im a bit put off by the Communists.

Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC 

Rakuten is a Japanese marketing company.......not Chinese.

To get more info, please Google it.

Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Sorry I can't send you my link to use on Rakuten because each of us would get $30 credit.

However, simply go to their website by adding the usual dot (.) com ending and join their program.  To get the cashback, enter the normal credit card you would use.  Store cards are excluded.  The accumulated credits are issued quarterly.  Returns are deducted.

Suggestion 1:

set up your account for Shoesdotcom before you order from the Rakuten site.  Order one pair so your next order will get the Shoe's reward points ( after your first purchase).  Enter Rakuten site and then select the store, here Shoes, you want to make a purchase from. It is that simple.

Suggestion 2:  Never let the store's Customer Service put your order through if you encounter a problem on the store site because it will bypass Rakuten and you get no cashback.  Cancel the order and go back in through Rakuten with whatever solution CS gave you.

Hope this helps you !

Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

@jlkz  Thank you very much!!  Obviously you feel this is a safe site to give them your credit card information? Do they have just a few stores that this would work for? You feel it's worth it? I'm so sorry for multiple questions, but am always leery about giving out our CC info. 

F/N/A luvstogarden