Honored Contributor

So many deals on this site!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Zu Lily Has Fly London!!!

That's one great thing about Zulily, they get fabulous name brands every once in a while.  I've purchased my three pairs of Fly London shoes and boots from them over the last four years. Fantastic deals! 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper As you probably have read I'm in retail.  I own easily 12 pair

Respected Contributor

I’ve enjoyed viewing the Zulily site and found several items I’d like to order but don’t see S&H fees. I’m accustomed to Q making it clear on each item.

If y’all have any input I would appreciate it. I’m sure I’m overlooking something and I could call but just can’t have any hidden surprises.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy   If you want to see the shipping fee, put something in your cart and go to the check out page.  It is usually 6.95 to 7.99, but could be more or less.  Once you buy something, shipping is free on everything else you buy until midnight that day.

If I am I interested in a few items, I purchase the item with the smaller shipping fee. Once that transaction is,completed, I go back and order the rest of my items for free shipping.

Be sure to check the return info.  Some things are returnable and some are not.,  if you return, it is usually for a credit only.

Their customer service is great.  I once got a damaged item.  They had no more in stock for exchange.  They refunded 100% of my money., allowed me to keep,the damaged item ( it was still usable) and gave me a $10 credit for my trouble.  You can't beat that.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper As you probably have read I'm in retail.  I own easily 12 pair

@ECBG  Niiiiiice!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Great surprises every day on the zu - if you subscribe you'll get their daily email every morning around 9A EST which is when I hear from them. I always love to look at all they offer each day. They continue to add new vendors every week too. Many great buys from many vendors but it takes FOREVER to get the goods.

I'm expecting a new quilt & shams for our master bedroom, I know it shipped but who knows when it'll show up.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Spacrazy   If you want to see the shipping fee, put something in your cart and go to the check out page.  It is usually 6.95 to 7.99, but could be more or less.  Once you buy something, shipping is free on everything else you buy until midnight that day.

If I am I interested in a few items, I purchase the item with the smaller shipping fee. Once that transaction is,completed, I go back and order the rest of my items for free shipping.

Be sure to check the return info.  Some things are returnable and some are not.,  if you return, it is usually for a credit only.

Their customer service is great.  I once got a damaged item.  They had no more in stock for exchange.  They refunded 100% of my money., allowed me to keep,the damaged item ( it was still usable) and gave me a $10 credit for my trouble.  You can't beat that.

Also, if you order something on Friday, you get free shipping until midnight Pacific Time on Sunday or Monday if it's a holiday weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie Thanks so much for your help. I’m headed over to start shopping.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

That's one great thing about Zulily, they get fabulous name brands every once in a while.  I've purchased my three pairs of Fly London shoes and boots from them over the last four years. Fantastic deals! 

@Caaareful Shopper How are they on returns if I may ask?  FL can be hard to fit in some styles.  Thanks!