Honored Contributor

Hi there.....day is done again.....yikes....days fly by....I must have too much time to think about it..ha.  Round One of Crowning Prep went well....little over hour in the chair...and a few dollars poorer ...out of  there...back in couple of weeks for official Crowning!  Joy!  Good thing this office staff is like family!  Tomorrow mammogram day....life is so exciting!

I know what you mean about packing things up from outside, Tootie.  Just said to DH not sure if I am up to doing deck stuff tomorrow.  We'll see how the spirit moves me in morning.

For now.....night all.....rest well and stay well!

W .... Worcestershire Sauce

NEXT .... X 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Sounds like you survived Round One of the Crowning walker.  The final fitting is the one I dread.  Must make sure it fits properly (20 times or so!). Hope the Mammogram goes well. 

Tootie, your packing up from the outside in is a good idea!  DD has many, many bunnies scattered in her yard as well as the patios. She leaves them out all year long. Love the bunnies.  

Hope things are running soothly for you kittyfan.

Passing the coffee ~

X - Xtra cleaning the kitchen 

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another sunny day for us ... high of 62! It should be a good day to get the outdoor things done ...

walker, good luck with the mammogram ... and glad to hear that the crowning went well ... but wouldn't it be nice if we could just go and get it all taken care of with just one short visit?? I'm dreaming ... Woman Very Happy

Hope everyone has a good day .. pouring and passing.

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☀️🇺🇸🍁🍂

Today might be the last nice day here for awhile.  I better not procrastinate on deck clean-up.  Stay tuned....ha.

Tootie, funny you should mention a one-time visit for crown at dental office.  Not here but a friend of mine told me her dental office does it all in one visit!!  She said she was there for 2 1/2 hours but left with new crown in place.

Wow!  Sounds nice but I would not want to be there for that long.  I was there a little over an hour and couldn't wait to leave!!!  I don't mind trip back.

Bunnies in yard sound cute, cookie.  The other day I took a walk and a little bunny hopped out in front of me...love seeing them.

Trees are reaching peak here....so pretty...how about your area, Tootie?

kittyfan, back to TS?  Hope you are having good week.

Bye for now. 👋👋 Happy Wednesday! 😷 (This color is light...sorry if hard to read.)

Z ..... Zucchini 

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... it was a perfect day here and I got all my garden decorations put away and some of the patio things ... now this weekend we plan on cutting the plants down and putting the grill away ... which means we have to get the s-s-s-snowblower out ... Woman Surprised

walker, the trees are just starting to change here ... we have a tree on the lawn by the street ... those leaves are dying on the branches .. all brown and curled up! even though DH waters, waters, waters we can't figure out why ... maybe it was just too hot of a summer?? but yet the grass is really green ...

Hope everyone had a good day ... see you tomorrow.

A ~ Apples

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Same here, Tootie, I did get my deck furniture cleaned ....cushions, etc, moved to basement....DH will cover up rest of furniture pieces soon.  So glad I did it...pain in the bleep but done!!!!  Weather got windier as day went on but what I washed off was dried.  Glad I don't have to do that now in 50 degree temperatures.  I still have to clean my flowers out but will get to it soon.  

Laughing at the brown leaves but "green grass" Tootie!  Of course!  

Went for my mammogram which I get at a hospital.  I walked in with mask on and was stopped....did not see place where I was suppose to take one of "their" masks! So, off with mine, on with theirs...in I went....got in for mammo...did not really like the technician gal...hard to understand people mumbling with a mask on and she seemed irritated when I did not understand a question.  I got most of them...geez!  Should have worn my crown! 😂

They will call with results.

All for today.....see you tomorrow. 

B .... Blueberries

NEXT .... C 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  You ladies are to be commended!  Got a lot done with no procrastination (my middle name).  I have never heard of removing your mask for one of thiers walker.  I guess it is to make sure things are sterile as some people may not be.  Yes, you should have worn your crown or a mask ~

Q crown mask.jpg

We will enjoy 86 today which is cooler than yesterday.  Fortunately I will be inside as I have to figure out the Health Insurance changes and review too many things - ugh!  Can't procrastinate on this.

Passing the coffee ~

C - Chocolate (dark for Tootie) cake

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I like that mask!! that is perfect for our Queen ...

walker, I've never heard of switching masks out either but I think cookie may be right about theirs being more sterile ... sorry to hear that the tech wasn't the happiest ... ugh!! it's stressful enough all the way around ...

kittyfan, hope you are well.

We're at 64 degrees now and that is where we will stay for the day ... with rain. So glad I got my things put away yesterday ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... cookie, thanks for the dark chocolate cake.

D ~ Doughnuts ... not chocolate, but raspberry jelly filled.

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷

YUM....pass the cake and jelly-filled doughnuts!!  Coffee, friends and sweet treats....good start to day!  And, I LOVE that mask too!  I need it for special occasions.  Thanks, cookie!

We are going out to lake house tomorrow with DS, DIL and 3A's.  It's our annual Fall weekend there....apple orchard, etc.  I am looking forward to it but little nervous too.  But, we can do usual precautions and, hopefully, remain well.  
😷🙏🤞🙏🤞🙏🤞🙏😷

Happy Thursday to all!  See you later.

E .... Edamame

NEXT .... F 

Respected Contributor
Popping in. Heading to game day. Carrot cake picked up. I know it will be delicious. Sweet Kristensaid she hadn't made many and hoped it was good. I told her we would love it! When I arrived they were having food delivery. Wow. Lots of eggs. I was thinking
Omelet

Went to TS yesterday. Spent a long time cleaning a fabulous nativity. Joseph had a carpentry accident and lost a hand. You hardly see it--i didn't at first. It has obviously been stored a long time. I was there with cleaning lady. She found a set of keys. I spent a bit of time making phone calls. I ended up leaving her. I told her not to open the door. If it belonged to the person I suspected she has a key.

She is a sweet gal. Asked if our church was doing trick or treat. I told her no but the Y was doing an event. Her boys are 4 and 6. She said she knew of drive thru events but may just have something at home. Her husband works for big grocery. She said they were having something.

Need to gather up and hit the road. First stop my friend. We will have a cip of coffee. Then to next stop to pick up another. Then to hostess. Others meet us there. We always ride together

F'. Fiddle Faddle

G:. Next