Honored Contributor

Happy you popped in here, kittyfan.  Hope you enjoyed your game day....with carrot cake....yum.

Ran errands his morning.  Sun came out this afternoon....chilly...good day for walk.  Tomorrow....of course...have to bake cookies for weekend...ha!  No admittance without cookies! 😂🍪🍪🍪

Bye for now.  See you in the morning.

G .... Grandma's Cookies! 

NEXT .... H 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, I'll bet you had a great Game Day!  Cake sounds delicious!  Strange about the keys.  Hope all was resolved.

walker, I think your family knows what's good:  Gramma's Cookies!  Enjoy the weekend and the cookies.  Don't forget your crown and mask!

Hope the rain is gone up there Tootie.  We will enjoy a "cold front" today - 74!  I plan to enjoy it while it lasts.  Tomorrow is questionable.  Shall we take a break from Court today since our Queen will not be there in person to glam up the place?  I'm up for R&R/UB's and some good old Lounge LIzarding (as always 😂) How about you?  kittyfan will probably be busy buzzing..........

Passing the coffee ~

H - Horchata - creamy rice milk with cinnamon and vanilla

I is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, I agree, that carrot cake sounds delicious ... how was it?? .. I was laughing at your description of the Nativity that you got at the TS ... "Joseph had a carpentry accident ..." I bet someone will give it a great home!

walker, how fun! you're going to get away for a Fall Weekend!! ... I know you will be as cautious as you can (it's kind of scary that we have to live like this but absolutely necessary) ... the masks and social distancing will just add to your memories of this trip ... along with your admittance ticket ... Grandma's Cookies!!

cookie, that 74 degree weather sounds perfect!! ... we're going to have a sunny but cool 51 degree day ... I agree about taking a break from Court ... enjoy your Lounging ..

LG was at daycare yesterday and they had a Birthday "Party" for one of the little girls who turned 1 ... they sent DS a video of three little ones at a table with the teacher singing ... each kid had a mini cupcake surrounded by fresh raspberries ... what a mess to see them "eating" but oh so cute!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

I ~ Iodized Salt

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Tootie, LG 's daycare sounds like a wonderful place for little ones. They sound like a parent's dream.   Cute about the Birthday and I'll bet the kids enjoyed it!  Clean up was fun - haha.

Oh yes, kittyfan I also enjoyed Joseph's "carpentry accident" description.  I agree with Tootie, someone definitely will give him a good home especially with the perfect description!

Have a great day!

J - Juice for Mimosas 

K is next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷🍁🍂

Busy morning here to get ready to roll after lunch.  So, I better get moving.  cookie, thanks for thinking of me being gone .....I don't want to miss any fun.  Enjoy recharging...aka...lounge lizarding...haha!!!  

OH ...  on the nativity, kittyfan, and Joseph's carpentry accident....good one!  A family heirloom you took care of....that would mean a lot to someone.

Tootie, my thoughts exactly as cookie mentioned on LG's daycare...."parents' dream"!  What a great place!!  Little birthday party sounded very cute.  Speaking of birthdays...two more months and LG will be 1..wow!  He must really be crawling by now.  

OK....love chatting but need to go.....take care....stay well...I will check in after I return on Sunday!  👋👋

K .... Kitchen Utensils

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor

Hi walker! ... I forgot to mention ...

Safe travels to you and your family and have fun!!

L ~ Leftovers

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

I just read online that Cracker Barrel restaurants are going to be offering beer, wine and MIMOSAS now!!!!  Ha! Never served alcohol before.   Must be our influence, eh?  🤣 I don't go there often.  We do when we travel sometimes though.  There is one near DS in FL that we have gone to when there.  

BYE AGAIN!

L ... Lemons and Limes

NEXT .... M 

Honored Contributor

BUMP!  Thanks, Tootie!  

M .... MIMOSAS!  Of course! 😁

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. Home again. Game day was fun. Carrot cake was do good. You can definitely tell a scratch cake.

Oh Walkers trip sounds lovely. Seeing pics posted of the trees changing colors. I guess Mother Nature's last colorful delight before the endless snows come.

Of CV course Cookie and I are just happy to have a break from the endless heat.

I like to browse the gifts at cracker barrel. Don't go there often. Used to be they were away from big cities. Now just enveloped.

N:. Noodles

O:. Next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  kittyfan, of course the Carrot cake was delicious - your sweet friend made it especially for you!  You are so right, I am enjoying the lower temps!  Today 79 - yay!

walker, CB serving Mimosas!  Who'd a thunk?  I haven't been very many times, but did enjoy what I had.  Love the gift shop!  They are online as well.

I'll bet G'mas cookies were gone is 3 minutes!!!  Enjoy your time away

Tootie, it's hard to believe that LG will be one year old in 2 months!  Time sure flies.  Good idea for an SCC party on the court.  

Passing the coffee ~

O - Orange juice for Tootie's special Mimosas

P is next