Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... kittyfan, I hope you had a good day!!

We had an early birthday dinner for DD ... I think LG stole the show ... he can move fast and he wore grammie out!! time for a long UB!!

walker, we got our flu shots this morning ... DH was due to get the senior shot this year ... the pharmacy was out of them and he told us they had no idea as to when they would get that dose in, so he ended up just getting the regular shot ... he didn't want to chance it and wait (he was afraid they would run out of the regular dose too) ... DS told us that LG was supposed to get his flu shot and his doctors office called and said they ran out and would have to reschedule LG's appointment for another month!! yikes!! I wonder if there is going to be a shortage of the flu shot??

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

M ~ Mimosas ... one more toast for the birthday girls!! cheers!

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Still birthday for kittyfan...🎈🎈...enjoy...and those Chocolate Raspberry Crepes sounds like a good treat to yourself!

Tootie, laughing at you trying to keep up with LG!  Better get new running shoes....he will keep moving faster...😂.

I think the regular flu shot is just fine!!  So, think your DH made right choice.  That is all there was for awhile until they came upon the NEW AND IMPROVED for Seniors!!!

I think if you have health issues maybe you need the EXTRA SUPER-DUPER SHOT!  If you are generally healthy...regular will be fine!  Spoken by unlicensed, unauthorized.....Dr. Walker....HA!!!  

N .... Night All!  Or ..... Neopolitan Ice Cream

NEXT ... O 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It's Moanday - - - again.  All rested from all the Birthday celebrations - thank you UB's!  

Tootie, you are definitely getting some excercise running after LG!  Just wait - it gets worse!!!  When they start walking, there's no stopping them!  Go Grammie!

I have been debating getting a flu shot but am too lazy to go get one.  I may let my doc talk me into one in November when I go in for my appointment.  I have never had the flu, but now that I am older, I am thinking differently.

Passing the coffee ~

O - Oatmeal

P is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, um I mean, Dr. walker Woman LOL that's exactly what DH thought ... he's in good health so the regular shot will be fine ...

We'll have another sunny and warmer day ... high of 66!! we still have our geraniums and marigolds out in the garden and in pots ... they are still growing strong!! I didn't cut my brown eyed susans down yet and yesterday I noticed we had two new blooms ... it looked funny because the rest of the plant is done for the season ... I think for sure this weekend we have to finish the gardens up ... grill is still out but it's almost time to put that away for the season ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

P ~ Pumpkin Spice Creamer

Q ~ NEXT

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🍁🍂

Just got some funny jokes from a friend and this one is perfect since we had two birthdays here this last week.  "I am not adding this year to my age; I did not use it."  HA!!!  So, cookie and kittyfan you are not a year older!  😂

Flu shots .... I have not gotten them every year...fortunately, feel I am pretty healthy, limited exposure too so take a pass until recent years with grandkids around. This year with COVID lurking it makes me nervous.  My DD has never gotten shot or had her kids get them either.  Her pediatrician said she should do consider it this year.     Like Tootie said too now that they have LG, probably a good idea.  See what your doctor advises, cookie.  Ask about regular vs. senior shot.  Dr. Walker is interested in other opinions....🤣.

Rain moving in today....guess I'll get Moanday started here...have a good one!  See you later.  👋👋🇺🇸😷

Q .... Quick-Cooking Oatmeal 😁 

NEXT ..... R 

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Had a lovely BD. Tanks all for your wishes.

Flu shots I know many don't get them. I had the flu many years ago. Younger and it took me out. Since then get the shot I have a nurse friend who told me she had an apt for hers. I said I had already taken care of it. She preached it. A lady at church has a sister who got sick. In and out of hospital. Many issues.

Definitely a personal choice but I do mine. Yes I can still get sick but "a tool in my toolbox".

Oh putting the grill away. I was outside on Saturday. Someone was grilling. Oh my.

On Saturday Mr Jake came and sat in my lap for a long time. He is loving but this was out of character. He refused dig food or treats. I was concerned. Sunday he was back to himself. Including game playing when time to come in.

R:. Radish roses

S:. Next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Laughing at your joke walker!  😂😂😂 One year younger - ummmm, I'll take it!  I am going to check with my doc on the flu shot next month at my regular appointment.  

Tootie, I have never heard of Brown Eyed Susans only Black Eyed.  Lucky for you that your flowers bloom well in pots.  I used to have Geraniums in a planter years and years ago.  My mother loved them and assed it down to me.

kittyfan, your Mr. Jake sounds so cute. My cat Ozzie does the same thing.  Maybe they just aren't hungry?  Anyway, I got some lap time and loved it as I am sure you did.

Passing the coffee ~

S - Steak on the grill of course!  

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... glad you had a good day kittyfan ... maybe Mr. Jake decided that he just wanted to have a UB for the day ... happy to hear that he is back to being himself!!

walker, I like the thinking of that joke Woman Very Happy .. this has been a crazy year, so it makes a whole lot of sense.

cookie, I've heard of both Brown/Black Eyed Susans but really don't know the difference ... I just know that whatever ones I have I like ...

It's pouring here right now but is supposed to clear up later this morning ... high of 63 today!

Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

T ~ Tabasco Sauce

U ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🍁🍂☀️🇺🇸

Looks like we have a couple of beautiful days coming up here.  Yesterday was gray and rainy at times...Fallish.  Tomorrow I plan to clean-up and put away things on deck....☹️...should grill one more time.

Today I have another "crowning"! How many crowns does one person need??  Ugh!  Grin and bear it!  Wah...Wah..Wah! 😩

OK.....moving on....make it a Happy Tuesday!  Look what letter I have ..... stress, stress...😂....

U .... UBs for cats, dogs and SCC!

NEXT .....

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, I hope all went well with your "crowning" ...

I was going to go out and collect all my little figurines I have throughout my garden to put away but then just didn't feel like it ... maybe tomorrow.

It was a beautiful sunny day here and more of the same tomorrow ...

Have a good night ... oh boy, the V is next ... hmmm ...

V ~ VELVEETA

W ~ NEXT