Honored Contributor

I absolutely love stuffing and cranberry sauce so your offering would make me very happy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter  do you ever use packaged stuffing  like Pepridge Farms when you make them?

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:
Mary Berry's cranberry sauce

8 ratings

Mary Berry's cranberry sauce

Spoil yourself with this super-easy and quick homemade fresh cranberry sauce this Christmas. Mary Berry's version takes seconds to make.

Mary's easy version is raw but if you prefer a cooked sauce here is a great recipe.

Ingredients
Method
  1. Blend all of the cranberry sauce ingredients in a food processor until smooth.

2. Either serve cold or gently heat through. Serve with roast turkey or leftover cold cuts.

Recipe Tips

This sauce can be made up to 1 day in advance and kept, covered, in the fridge, until needed.

@cherry :  Thanks for this recipe.  Sounds like my mother's from years ago.  One thing that stood out for me was the "caster sugar".    Had to google it to see what it was.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom  Mary is a Brit ,so they use different terms, and methods than we do. I think I will chop some walnuts and add to the Cranberry sauce

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@deepwaterdotter  do you ever use packaged stuffing  like Pepridge Farms when you make them?

I never have, but it would probably work fine.  I like the taste of the staled Pepperidge Farms white bread that I use.  I also prefer having control over the dry seasonings.  I have been known to stir in 1/4 cup grated Parmesan with the corn and mushrooms.

Honored Contributor

I might give yours a try ,if I add the sausage , how much longer do you think I should bake it? Maybe 20 minutes @deepwaterdotter 

Honored Contributor

Re: Potluck dish

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I might give yours a try ,if I add the sausage , how much longer do you think I should bake it? Maybe 20 minutes @deepwaterdotter 

I would fully-cook the sausage before stirring into the mixture and baking.

Respected Contributor

Too funny - I read the title and the very first item I thought of at my family's family reunion was my aunt's stuffing.

You can be sure I'D love them!

Denise
Super Contributor

Re: Potluck dish

[ Edited ]

Can I use Splenda  or  Stevia in this cranberry recipe prefer no sugar.Thank you

Super Contributor

I think this will go over very well at a potluck.  You can't go wrong with Mary Berry.  Have fun.