Esteemed Contributor

Amazon sells SPAM in the following flavors....

25% less sodium SPAM

SPAM with Bacon

SPAM Hot and Spicy

SPAM Oven roasted Turkey

SPAM Hickory smoked

SPAM with Garlic

Tried the Hickory smoked.  Pretty good!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

My husband made these sandwiches on Sunday mornings.  Thin fried slices of Spam, an egg fried on both sides, slices of onion on bread spread with mayo.  Sounds awful.  One day I tasted one and it was delicious.  I don't like eggs or spam. 

That sounds delicious, @Kachina624 .  I'm gonna try it!

I like spam, have always liked spam and will always like spam!  I usually just slice if into thin bite-size pieces and saute t with pancake syrup (Mrs. Buttersworth) ----- YUM!

@Kachina624   ---   THIS SANDWICH IS DELICIOUS!!!!!

Gotta go out and get some more Spam.  Even Eddy enjoyed - he had the pam with and egg over his kibble!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme   Glad you and Eddy are enjoying your Spam.  If Eddy is like my dogs, he'd gobble the egg and Spam and leave the kibble. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have never ate Spam so I have no idea what it tastes like???

Regular Contributor

It's been a long time since I have had Spam, but I remember it was better fried. I recall having it for breakfast just like you would have bacon or sausage. 

Respected Contributor

My DH likes the 'Bacon Spam'.

Honored Contributor

I remember when visiting Hawaii, McDonalds served a Spam breakfast combo meal with rice and scrambled eggs.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@eddyandme   Glad you and Eddy are enjoying your Spam.  If Eddy is like my dogs, he'd gobble the egg and Spam and leave the kibble. 

Exactly!  so I chop it up and mix it in, along with his glucosomine and he seems to gobble it all up!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

As a lover of Spam my entire life, my best description of how it tastes, is that it tastes like pork.   

Spam is made from pork shoulder and ham; my cans of lower sodium Spam also list chicken as an ingredient.   Spam does not look, nor taste, like a mystery meat product.   I do classify the canned meat products Treet and Potted Meat, as mystery meats; I have never fed them to my family.   Vienna Sausage is a favorite of mine, but once or twice a year satisfies me, just like my craving for a Big Mac.   

90% of the time we fry our Spam in the air fryer, but on occasion I grate the spam, add chopped onion, sweet relish and mayo, for a sandwich filling.   

Valued Contributor

It's  really  Poke Salat

Monke~

I forgot to hit the Quote thing, so this is Waaayyy out of Order on here...LOL