Stay in Touch
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
04-09-2019 09:53 PM
I hope this isn't a duplicate post - I posted it a few minutes ago and it vanished. Let's try again...
This recipe popped up in my FB feed this morning. Yes, FB knows me pretty well. I'm going to add these to my Easter buffet table. I'm thinking of "painting" the bottoms with dark chocolate... just sayin'.
First-Place Coconut MacaroonsTOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min./batchYIELD: about 1-1/2 dozen.These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair. They remain my husband's favorites—whenever I make them to give away, he always asks me for some, too! I especially like that this macaroon recipe makes a small enough batch for the two of us to nibble on. —Penny Ann Habeck, Shawano, Wisconsin
- 1-1/3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt. Add egg whites and vanilla; mix well.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
@house_cat Thanks. I can't have regular chocolate so, I use white chocolate chips melted, instead. Still great!
04-12-2019 07:27 PM
04-13-2019 03:18 PM
04-17-2019 09:31 AM
QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.
© 1995-2019 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved Trademark Notice