Contributor

Is there so many Fashion   shows....let's have  a little variety......I don't watch the  "Q" much anymore but seems everytime I do a "Q check" it's Fashions, Fashions, Fashions....

Respected Contributor

I think profit margins are highest on fashion items. These items are mostly manufactured in foreign countries for pennies on the dollar. A $50 item probably costs QVC about $5.

my complaint isn't the fashion shows in general but the same designers as nausea- Isaac, Dennim and Co, Lori Goldstein, etc. Tiresome brands shown over and over. I was told that QVC has gone into agreements with these brands or they own a stake in them that's why we see the same vendors. 

Respected Contributor

How about SO many Shoe shoes? Overkill QVC!!!

Honored Contributor

@bad4257I think this weekend is unusual with lots of fashion.

Most weekend complaints ask for more and more fashion and jewelry, not less.

Maybe it has to do with the change of seasons????

Respected Contributor

I would rather see fashion shows than the mattress, vacuum cleaners etc.

Trusted Contributor

"Mothers day weekend" programming for sure. Q has always themed the merchandise to the current season/holiday. 

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

@bad4257 wrote:

Is there so many Fashion   shows....let's have  a little variety......I don't watch the  "Q" much anymore but seems everytime I do a "Q check" it's Fashions, Fashions, Fashions....

Hmph.  It's easy enough to simply check the program guide to see when fashion is on, and avoid it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I think profit margins are highest on fashion items. These items are mostly manufactured in foreign countries for pennies on the dollar. A $50 item probably costs QVC about $5.

my complaint isn't the fashion shows in general but the same designers as nausea- Isaac, Dennim and Co, Lori Goldstein, etc. Tiresome brands shown over and over. I was told that QVC has gone into agreements with these brands or they own a stake in them that's why we see the same vendors. 

------------

Add Susan G. and Quacker to your list!!  And for shoe shows...Vionic, Clarks, Sketchers etc, etc......

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY.?????????????????

[ Edited ]

Since this thread is entitled "WHY" -- then why are there so many question marks in the title?  One is sufficient to pose a question.  Talk about excessive!

Frequent Contributor

Re: WHY.????????????????? Why????

And Why??? is Logo on every day, several times a day??