Esteemed Contributor

I feel the same way about beauty/beauty related products...and there is even a "separate" channel for beauty..................i don't mind the fashion shows although it seems like the same old same old lately.....but the SHOES shoes are on constantly also.....i can't believe the amount of hours dedicated to shoes.....but either beauty or shoes they HAVE to be making money on it....or i would assume they would present less hours....

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I feel the same way about beauty/beauty related products...and there is even a "separate" channel for beauty..................i don't mind the fashion shows although it seems like the same old same old lately.....but the SHOES shoes are on constantly also.....i can't believe the amount of hours dedicated to shoes.....but either beauty or shoes they HAVE to be making money on it....or i would assume they would present less hours....

@kelsey17

I feel the same way about the beauty shows....and its aggravating when they interrupt the fashion shows for lengthy beauty presentations....even when its not the TSV

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: WHY.????????????????? Why????

@bad4257.  Why?   Take the time to look up QVCs quarterly or annual financial reports and youll discover that fashion is an area where there are the most sales.  Compare that to electronics which was hot several years ago but is now low in sales.  What you see on-screen is a reflection of what is selling well.

Would you rather have My Pillow all day?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why not?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Fashion shows to me  should just be  "clothing" shows.....i don't consider all the accessories (pocketbooks, shoes, accessories) as fashion shows...i consider them accessories shows.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bad4257.  Why?   Take the time to look up QVCs quarterly or annual financial reports and youll discover that fashion is an area where there are the most sales.  Compare that to electronics which was hot several years ago but is now low in sales.  What you see on-screen is a reflection of what is selling well.

Would you rather have My Pillow all day?

@Kachina624    Saints preserve me...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi. Yes, My Pillow...everyone's favorite. ♥️

Honored Contributor

Because QVC likes to make money.  Imagine that?  A retailer that shows products that women actually want to buy.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Because QVC likes to make money.  Imagine that?  A retailer that shows products that women actually want to buy.

@chrystaltree.  Speak for yourself.  When a day of My Pillow is announced, there is a universal groan on this board from women who DON'T want to watch or listen to him.

Contributor

Methinks this was sarcasm.....Smiley Wink

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree.  Speak for yourself.  When a day of My Pillow is announced, there is a universal groan on this board from women who DON'T want to watch or listen to him.