Honored Contributor

I totally agree with those that mentioned the "kissy nonsense."  So awkward, unprofessional and annoying.   Sure doesn't encourage me to place an order.  I do change the channel.

Frequent Contributor

I have often wondered why the hosts cannot give the measurements of a garment.   I don't feel like going to my computer every time to look up this information..  Now that you mentionted the time wasted by talking about things unrelated to the product I totally agree that if they have time for all the chit chat they would be able to cut back on this and use that time to give us measurements. especially the l length of tops and bottoms...don't just tell us where the 'garment falls on a particular model..   I did watch a new host during the night recently and she gave measurements for each item that she presented.  Perhaps she should 'train' the other hosts.  Sorry I don't know her name.

Esteemed Contributor
@Daysdee along with Amy Stran who also uses that phrase. I've gotten so I either don't watch or change the channel when I become bored with it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Deeze we have Jayne Brown to thank for that. Instead of giving actual information on the garment, we are told to use the QVC fit guide - except that half the time it doesn't match up. If I really want to know I wind up checking the click here measurements (when they are listed) to get a better idea of size.  However IMO that is WHY I'm watching the presentation. If I have to go to my computer to get the info I need, then I don't need to watch and quite often don't.

I have more things to do than listen to them yack yack about nothing or play the diva.

Contributor

I absolutely agree with gaga.   With maybe a very few exceptions the hosts are unpleasant to listen to and even in some cases to view.   If I watch QVC I put the sound on mute.  If I'm interested in a item I will go on QVC.com.  

Honored Contributor

The hosts have done a very good job of creating a fan base and making friends via Facebook and on air. Just listen to those lonely callers the hosts and vendors gleefully contend with on air. Of course the followers and the lonely will buy from their friends.

Occasional Contributor

I find QVC to be a warm and welcoming channel to watch, especially after a hectic day at work. I find comfort in the hosts and don't mind their stories. Yes, a lot of it is a selling strategy but I prefer knowing a little about the hosts and how the items for in with their lives.

Contributor

I TOTALLY AGREE.

Contributor

@Puppy Fawkes 

I agree, these hosts are people too, and they have homes & families & a sense of humor like everyone else. Some of these comments are just mean...

I beleive that we, as women, should lift each other, not tear each other down. I suppose I won't be welcome on this post any longer, but that is okay with me.

Kindness doesn't cost a thing

Esteemed Contributor

The fact is, not all women are worthy of being lifted....  And some men should be lifted.  And some should not.......it's about the individual, not the gender.