Trusted Contributor

Thanks to QVC for These Message Boards

With Thanksgiving soon approaching thought this would be a good time to give thanks to QVC for having, maintaining and monitoring these message boards.

For me, they have been a very valuable resource and so informative. 

When I have a fashion or beauty question I can reach out for help, need help with a recipe I know someone will be kind enough to assist, need someones opinion - someone is always there to speak up, need solutions for household issues everyone is ready to help provide solutions,  need to vent  - it feels good just to have someone there to listen, we can brag and share pictures of our precious furry little friends and the greatest thing is to know we have become friends with so many strangers we never would have met without these message boards.

Thanks QVC!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks to QVC for These Message Boards

You're right...there are many of us who don't have much social contact and these boards enable us to stay connected with the world and communicate with people.  Composing and writing threads and responses keep the mind sharp.  I would miss them greatly if they were taken away.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop @Kachina624 I agree with both of you.  Due to illness I am pretty much home bound right now and communicating here is a nice diversion from all the medical people I talk to each week.  So, yes, I am also grateful to QVC for this opportunity and for monitoring the content.

Honored Contributor

I will send my thanks to the 

Q too for making it possible for me to chat with all of you.I have always enjoyed being here.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you to the moderators on the QVC Boards. Also I appreciate the thread of "Positive Thoughts for the Day". No matter how upsetting or confusing the world is, I find comfort and solace in those pictures with words of wisdom.

And to all posters, thank you so much for the  valuable information, not only on fashion but the "how to do" solutions to problems. 

Spoiler

Respected Contributor

cal22, I find many of these moderators have very quick trigger fingers deleting anything that is the least bit controversial. What happened to the 1st amendment ?  I posted something about a particular host having crows feet and they deleted it. I mean come on. IVe seen much much worse stuff on the TMZ message boards.

Respected Contributor

I agree. You can get opinions on about anything on here. I don't always like asking my friends certain things. They will judge me, or go gossip about me,lol. None of my friends watch QVC, so if I'm considering buying something, they are not the resource I want to use. I'm more or less an elder orphan, so I get lots of comfort reading (some) these posts.

Honored Contributor

QVC,

Image result for thank you animated images

Respected Contributor

Great idea. Thank you QVC for this forum, it means a lot to many of us and a

@BunSnoop wrote:

With Thanksgiving soon approaching thought this would be a good time to give thanks to QVC for having, maintaining and monitoring these message boards.

For me, they have been a very valuable resource and so informative. 

When I have a fashion or beauty question I can reach out for help, need help with a recipe I know someone will be kind enough to assist, need someones opinion - someone is always there to speak up, need solutions for household issues everyone is ready to help provide solutions,  need to vent  - it feels good just to have someone there to listen, we can brag and share pictures of our precious furry little friends and the greatest thing is to know we have become friends with so many strangers we never would have met without these message boards.

Thanks QVC!

big thank you to the wonderful posters so ready and willing to reach out. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, these boards are pretty special. I am grateful for them as well.