Super Contributor

I ordered a TSV one week ago and it is still "In Process." Another order from three weeks ago is also still "In Process." When I call C/S they tell me to just wait a few more days - but I ordered these things because I really need them! I'm sooo frustrated...

Respected Contributor

@SchippyLuv  Don't despair yet........others have said that they received orders that still said "in process" that same day.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@SchippyLuv wrote:

I ordered a TSV one week ago and it is still "In Process." Another order from three weeks ago is also still "In Process." When I call C/S they tell me to just wait a few more days - but I ordered these things because I really need them! I'm sooo frustrated...

I have received everything in 4 days after the order is placed.  I have never received orders this fast, but I am loving it.  Maybe it depends on what warehouse it is coming from. 

Honored Contributor

@SchippyLuv wrote:

@SchippyLuv- Same here.  Waiting for two orders placed on the 15th and 16th, still "in process".  Apparently, there are "technical issues" in the shipping department.

Crazy since some posters have said they ordered the same items after I did and they've already received theirs.  I can't imagine what technical issues they can be having that haven't been sorted out after so long.  For heaven's sake, they could physically walk the package to a UPS or post office truck qucker!  Come to that, I could fly (or drive) there and pick it up myself faster.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@SchippyLuv wrote:

I have received everything in 4 days after the order is placed.  I have never received orders this fast, but I am loving it.  Maybe it depends on what warehouse it is coming from. 

I was pleasantly surprised with fast shipping for the last three orders that I've placed, and I hope the Shipping Department at Q keeps up the good work.

Honored Contributor

I received an order today (10/26) that I had placed on October 17.    That is way too slow.

Contributor

I was just checking on an order I placed the 16th and still have not received. It shipped today. 10 days? Wow, what took so long? 

Respected Contributor

Sometimes my order arrives so quickly I am in awe!  Other times it is "In Process" forever.  I have decided some warehouses fulfill orders faster than others.

Honored Contributor

My two orders from the 15th and 16th finally say tonight that they've shipped and have a new EDD of 11/06.  They're coming from California - I'm in New England.

This is after I phoned tonight a CS number I was given in an email by the VP of Customer Service and had them attempt (again) to cancel the orders.  The CS rep I spoke with put a note on my account that, when they arrive (they still hadn't shipped at that point), I may return them at no cost to myself since it's taken them so long to ship the orders.

So now I just wait till they arrive (if) and then send them back.  One of the orders I may keep, but the other I've already found something else instead of it.

I'm not holding my breath for how fast they'll get here.

Contributor

I have noticed in the last month, a few dissappointing issues in processed orders and delivery.  I received an email on an item "in stock" ordered 10/12 still in processing and that this item will be shipped within the next 24 hours? Its 10/27????? What...cannot cancel or change any delay on "QVC" processing???? Also ordered Bertinelli 10/12 case of wine...received 10/26, waiting 2 weeks for arrival in California where i live and wine is produced, bottled and shipped????? Secondly, ordered Enstron chocolates delivered in 108 degrees left in the sun...melted???? Customer service refunded me and i wished to NOT reorder due to it happening again! Hopefully my Martha Stewart Turkey and sides are NOT the same????? Ordered a Boyne Valley Ruanna and it was delivered to "some other home"????? Post office indicated it was delivered???? I contaced QVC Customer Service and nicely got refunded and indicated will not reorder...i am not guaranteed any delivery???? Got my refund, BUT NO Ruanna!!!! I order items almost every day and now...will delay doing so, as shippoimg is delayed and through UPS deivered elsewhere or thrown in the sun? Unhappy!!!