Valued Contributor

Re: Thanks to QVC for These Message Boards

I love these forums and the people I meet here!

Honored Contributor

In addition to everything already posted, one other value for me (see what I did there?) is learning about things I would never have know about had it not been for this forum.

While it's great to be able to ask a question and get an opinion, I really appreciate coming across things I never would have come across otherwise.

So thank you QVC and all of you for broadening our horizons every day.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@leeleeB

Hi!!  guess so if Q says so!!!  Geez I sure have learned a lot over these years! 

Thats a real coincidence to join same day (and you're observant😊)

Happy Sunday!!!

Honored Contributor

I agree, this forum is both personal, social,  educational and very informative. Thanks very much.

Regular Contributor

They are great until someone says something that the admins don't like.  Heaven forbid someone say something negative or constructive.  Then, it gets boomed out of here.  

Honored Contributor

I send my appreciation and thanks too.  There are days I talk to no one except my dog.  Many of my friends are married and busy with activities and their travels.   I enjoy reading and posting here.  I have learned a lot, had questions answered and just plain enjoy it as a way to pass the time.   Picked up a lot of useful information as well as many suggestions about good products, not so good products, etc.  Thanks, QVC.

Honored Contributor

Regarding registration dates, the reason many of them are the same is because the last time these boards were revamped they changed all of the registration dates of posters previously registered here before 2010, I believe.  They made the change in one big lump sum over the course of about a week so a bunch of us have that March 2010 date.

I have been here since 2005, and many here were here before that.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Yes, these boards are pretty special. I am grateful for them as well.

I really enjoy these boards.  When I am purchasing something I can usually find at least one review about it wheather its from Q or other channels.  I have posted many reviews myself.  So I have to say thanks Q.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A simple thank you with no strings or criticism attached.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Positive mentions on products here mean more to me than reading the reviews.  Also, I find I can get answers to just about anything by asking on this board.  Thanks to all who answer my sometimes stupid questions.  This board has solved a few arguments and bets around this house.