Contributor
Why is she so expensive? Her blouses are way over priced and the rest of her clothes.
Esteemed Contributor

What about LOGO?  $70 and up is norm

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Just too much embellishment on her tops now...zippers, sparkles,studs, buckles, etc....the sleeves are a huge turn off for me...ruffles, flounces, bells...she needs to get back to what initially made her successful on QVC. I bought several of her tops to wear to work....no garish flowers but some subtle patterns or solids....would buy them again but haven’t seen anything like that for a long time. The prices are way too high for what I will pay

Respected Contributor

Answer to both, because customers are obvioulsy happy to pay those prices!

Regular Contributor

LOGO and Graver booth too expensive now.  And the LOGO clothes wear out with holes in the front & sleeves.  Graver liquid knit pills....I am so done.

Regular Contributor

I am not happy to pay that, and I won't.

Esteemed Contributor

In marketing, the price is largely determined by what people are willing to pay. Most people won't pay above a certain point for something, and that 'point' is determined by the individual.

The higher the price goes, the fewer people are willing to pay it, eventually sales flatten and the seller knows the top end of the range the buyer will tolerate for that or similar pieces. 

I think Qurate has simply been reevaluating the QVC price structures by establishing at what point people will simply say, "no" to something, even when they want it.

Trusted Contributor

Because those are her prices.  There are so many choices out there -- pay what you can afford.

Honored Contributor

I don’t like her clothes at any price.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Because those are her prices.  There are so many choices out there -- pay what you can afford.

@Equuleus.  Actually those are QVC's prices.  Susan doesn't price merchandise.

If you think prices are high now, wait until the latest round of tariffs kick in.  They could be as much as 25% more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment