Respected Contributor

Where is the new host Julia Cearley?

I haven't seen Julia in a while!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is the new host Julia Cearley?

I have not seen her either, but I have a feeling she's still employed at the Q, she's just not on air since there's no live over night anymore.

Valued Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I haven't seen Julia in a while!

Hopefully it'll stay that way!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight   Since there are now recorded programs from 2AM to 7AM you haven't seen any of the new hosts much in the past six weeks.  Some of the last four hosts have a one-hour show once a week now, shown right after the TSV hour.  But Julia, being the newest-new host merely pops in another host's show now & then, very infrequently.

Esteemed Contributor

They are desperately trying to fit the newest hosts into places, particularly the food shows.  I guess as long as you're on the payroll you're going on camera somewhere.

Last night it was Terri Conn, as disastrously unnecessary as when they did it with Courtney Webb and Julia.  Most shows do not need 2 hosts and the food shows absolutely do not need 3.

Honored Contributor

It's cringe-worthy to watch the new hosts pop up in the food shows with two hosts and a vendor already there.  In every instance I've seen, there has been no easy transition from what the new host has just said, and then the rest of the presentation.  Awkward smiles, camera not knowing where to go, the seasoned hosts not even addressing what the new host just said, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, the dueling hosts thing lately has been uncomfortable to watch.  Maybe Q does it to keep them on their toes, knowing they could become redundant at any moment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who? Checked out her photo, but don't remember seeing her on air. That's not good. Guess she wasn't memorable.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

You have to feel bad that these young women were hired for a job, yet shortly thereafter, things at QVC have gone in the wrong direction.  It's strange that this is QVC's busy time of year, and the newest hosts are virtually non-existent.  What are they going to do after the holidays are over?!

Honored Contributor

Why ever did they hire the most recent group of hosts.......and soon after reduce air time??????  Does their right hand know what the other hand is doing in management?????