Contributor

Not even 7am  EST and the blonde morning show host is shrieking and screaming non-stop. I am just trying to enjoy my morning cup of tea. I really miss the old Q and the way the hosts were way back when. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Stop Screaming !

[ Edited ]

I miss how the shopping networks used to be when everyone was calm.

Plus before they started to make the segments into a party atmosphere.

No need for any of this!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

I thought it was Renee who was yelping.  I had to mute the tv.

Contributor

It may have beem Renee. I should have really paid attention to who was making all the noise. But whomever it was they need to stop. I decided to go change the cat boxes rather than having the hair stand up on the back of neck from the high decibel shrieks.

Respected Contributor

Dang, I missed it again!! I have never heard anyone scream or yelp on air.   

I tuned in to all the Q channels to see if it was still happening. Nope, no yelling or yelping going on now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Stop Screaming !

[ Edited ]

I have one rule  -  At the first scream, screech, yelp, squeal, whatever, I change the channel and don't come back until the host has changed. Sometimes I don't come back until a new day has dawned.  I don't watch for entertaiinment.  And I really don't watch to have my ears assaulted..

I didnt watch this show, so I have no idea who did the screamiing. I refuse to watch Renee, as I am not a  BUTT person. No interest in her offerings becase of her fixation on posteriors, etc.

Respected Contributor

@nomless wrote:

Dang, I missed it again!! I have never heard anyone scream or yelp on air.   

I tuned in to all the Q channels to see if it was still happening. Nope, no yelling or yelping going on now.

I was watching and didn't notice any screeching.  It may have been the b utt lifting demo.  That is a big turn off for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I have one rule  -  At the first scream, screech, yelp, squeal, whatever, I change the channel and don't come back until the host has changed. Sometimes I don't come back until a new day has dawned.  I don't watch for entertaiinment.  And I really don't watch to have my ears assaulted..

I didnt watch this show, so I have no idea who did the screamiing. I refuse to watch Renee, as I am not a  BUTT person. No interest in her offerings becase of her fixation on posteriors, etc.

@Perkup   I caught the last of Renee's show this morning, just by chance, and yes, it was Renee who was doing the screaming.  She sounded like an animal caught in a trap.

She was talking again about the "girls" and the different sizes "up to a PhD", and then went on to the backside and used the word "butt" and ran her hands all over the models again.  Then she started w/the music and dancing and yelping.  Made me sick. 

She has a serious problem w/the female body.  I don't understand why someone can't put a stop to this!

Valued Contributor

@Perkup RG, KG, LR and SG are all on my do not watch list along with a few hosts, especially when they are paired up.  I have enough stress in my life and do not need screeching vendors and hosts.

Respected Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

I thought it was Renee who was yelping.  I had to mute the tv.

She was yelping, I had the volume turned down , and I could still hear her. Very unprofessional.