Honored Contributor

Re: Stop Screaming !

[ Edited ]

@LexaMom wrote:

I was watching KL yesterday and thought maybe something was wrong with her microphone since she was sometimes so loud.  Maybe it was??    I also thought that maybe she had read this posting and decided to do it just to protest.  I had never noticed her yelping on her Saturday shows. 

@LexaMom 

Most comments about KL are her fast talking, and making the show all about her.....

But only specifically designated QVC employees are allowed on the Forums (like the Mods).  If KL reads the Forums she does it at her own risk....Now I dont know what is said on her Facebook Page I have no interest in her or her FB Page and dont know if QVC has someone monitoring it and cleaning it up...

These days most hosts seem to use their page for live shows and post things about upcoming products, probably to discourage negative personal comments....Bottom line---QVC hosts aren't fixated on Forum comments.......Now QVC overall may make note of feedback and use it for training, but it will be in a more professional, diplomatic form....Interesting all the recent host shuffling particularly on Monday nights....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Last night for the first time....

I heard a host whistle (loudly).   Do these hosts not realize their lapel mic magnifies sound 10-fold?

This was so unprofessional .... I cannot believe management doesn't discipline this absurd behavior.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not watched QVC in a very long time and I do not plan to in the future. If I order a item I order it online. Works for me.Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@sann wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

I thought it was Renee who was yelping.  I had to mute the tv.

She was yelping, I had the volume turned down , and I could still hear her. Very unprofessional.

So, if it bothers you so much why do you watch her?

Super Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@sann wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

She was yelping, I had the volume turned down , and I could still hear her. Very unprofessional.

We should be able to watch QVC "at peace" without worrying about having our ears blown out.  I hate when people say "turn the channel", etc. etc.  @apple1964 

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@sann wrote:

@LexaMom wrote:

@apple1964 

Sometimes if someone is interested in a product and want to hear details.(would be nice without the yelping) a viewer might put up with it, the website gives very little important details mostly sales puffery ...I might have QVC on in the background, but personally when I see her I do grab the remote....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Yes, Renee was screeching today.....heard it and turned it off!

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Ketra  Stacey does speak way too loud as do some others.  I think they want to act like they are so excited about bringing an item in for presentation and that if they act excited, we will be too and will place an order.    I don't like the screaming, etc.  That's why I don't watch that much anymore.

@Daysdee  Stacey has a strident, nasal/gutteral voice that bites at my nerve endings...I just cannot listen to her on certain shows for any length of time.  Her own Monday night show is more laid back, but sometimes a vendor will get her wound up and that voice penetrates!

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
KL. Does plenty of screeching too while preening and admiring herself in the monitor

@Teddixat  She loves to show her teeth and stand pigeon-toed, it makes her look like a little 6th grade girl!

Regular Contributor

I thinks she does it also so it shows some space between her thighs😏