Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

All of the hosts at some point swoon, pontificate and drool over a product.  Anything to move an item.

I have yet to see Mary Beth act the fool the way Jane does.

Super Contributor
Rachel's screams so load I have to turn down the volume alot. Not sure why she feels the need to yell. In addition she repeats everything Alberti says over and over again. I do not find her genuine at all when watching a gourmet holiday show. I do not watch her otherwise.
Respected Contributor

According to my sons (in their 30s), Skechers are for "old" people.

Esteemed Contributor

The hosts have turned so hard sell I turn them off.  "Buy multiples, you need one in every color, check your cart out, and on & on.  Rachel, Courtney, Shawn, Katrina are all turned off here.

Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

The hosts have turned so hard sell I turn them off.  "Buy multiples, you need one in every color, check your cart out, and on & on.  Rachel, Courtney, Shawn, Katrina are all turned off here.

@barrel racer Not only "hard sell", they're way over selling and frankly telling tales. 

Esteemed Contributor

They all fabricate and exaggerate.  Even the most sainted amongst them.

Trusted Contributor

The hosts are acting like they are frantic.  I rarely watch anymore.  The exaggerated claims, yelling, rapid arm and hand gyrations, and just plain inane statements are too much for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Rachel's screams so load I have to turn down the volume alot. Not sure why she feels the need to yell. In addition she repeats everything Alberti says over and over again. I do not find her genuine at all when watching a gourmet holiday show. I do not watch her otherwise.

@Grace6663582   Glad I'm not the only one who can't watch Rachel.  Couldn't agree w/you more.  She always has to be the center of attention.

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

This is not a review; its a comment and she can post whatever she wants as long as it

is not poofed!  

Reviews should stick to the product, not poor customer service but forums can be about anything on one's mind.

Respected Contributor

Love Alberti but wish he would tone it down.  He gets silly with Kerstin too and it makes me change the channel.