Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Rachel's screams so load I have to turn down the volume alot. Not sure why she feels the need to yell. In addition she repeats everything Alberti says over and over again. I do not find her genuine at all when watching a gourmet holiday show. I do not watch her otherwise.

@Grace6663582   Glad I'm not the only one who can't watch Rachel.  Couldn't agree w/you more.  She always has to be the center of attention.

Many have commented that they can't take Rachel's sales style. And she's at her worst with food items often resorting to "baby talk". She is a grown woman who surely can't eat food without hyperbole. As others have commented with all the cuts and people turning away from traditional TV I bet all hosts  are on edge.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Rachel's screams so load I have to turn down the volume alot. Not sure why she feels the need to yell. In addition she repeats everything Alberti says over and over again. I do not find her genuine at all when watching a gourmet holiday show. I do not watch her otherwise.

@Grace6663582   Glad I'm not the only one who can't watch Rachel.  Couldn't agree w/you more.  She always has to be the center of attention.

Many have commented that they can't take Rachel's sales style. And she's at her worst with food items often resorting to "baby talk". She is a grown woman who surely can't eat food without hyperbole. As others have commented with all the cuts and people turning away from traditional TV I bet all hosts  are on edge.

-----------

She is one host - of several - that I won't watch.  Good vocabulary, dresses well and is prepared, but can't seem to talk without screeching!!  Not only the food shows, but all her presentations.

Respected Contributor

Albert is also intelligent but QVC wants him to act like a stooge. I don't get it. Decades ago the sales staff at QVC was professional. Nowadays its a 3 ring circus with everyone frantic and beating on drums to get sales.

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

PLEASE, PLEASE comment on the QVC products instead of the hosts!!!

Since the MODERATORS don't object to these posts and are leaving them up, I suggest you just move on rather than reading them.